Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 221|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Share] PEOPL RANTS FOR NERFS???? REALLY

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-8 07:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
IN THIS FORUM IVE SEEN PEOPLE WITH GOOD REQUEST AND COMPLAINS ABOUT HERO BUT MAJORITY IN RANTING AND REQUESTS IN NERFING IS JUST RIDICULOUS PEOPLE WANT TO NERF HEROES COZ THEY CANT 1 ON 1 THEM YEAH ITS TRUE THAT MOST OF PEOPLE PLAYS SOLO BUT TO THINK OF NERF FOR A HERO YOU CANT 1 ON 1 IS BS LETS EXAMPLE MOSKOV TOO MUCH RANTING ABOUT THIS HERO STUN TO BE NERF COZ THEY GOT KILLED LATE GAME WHEN THEY ARE STUNNED.. HELLO MOSKOV IS ALREADY NERFED AND HE IS ONE OF THE MM THAT HAS VERY SHORT ATTACK RANGE.. SELENA EVEN HAS A LONGER STUN ALSO THEIR STUN IS NOT THAT EZ TO USE A MOSKOV ON A OPEN WIDE AREA MAKES HIS STUN SKILL USELESS INSTEAD A MOSKOV PLAYER USE IT TO MAKE A GAP.... IF YOU CANT 1 VS. 1 HERO DONT ASK FOR NERF ASK FOR A FRIEND INGAME UNLESS THAT HERO CAN 1 VS. 5 ALL HERO IN GAME WITHOUT NEEDING ANY HELP FROM TEAMMATES EVEN THEY HAVE FULL ITEMS THEN ITS SOMETHING TO BE DISCUSSED MAN DONT MAKE NERFING LIKE ITS JUST A JOKE EVERY PLAYER HAS A GAMEPLAY IF PEOPLE KEEPS ASKING FOR EVERY HERO THAT THEY CANT DEAL ALONE THIS GAME WILL DIE...
Post time 2018-8-9 06:01 AM | Show all posts
I dont agree with you

The point is ;

Only low players dont want nerf.
Because Low players get used to play with strong heroes.

Important thing is '' can you play without meta heroes ''

I understand you.
You want play with only 1 hero that strong and without nerf.
Because when your favorite meta hero get nerf , it is too hard for you to play with other heroes.
But you should..

Have a nice day

Post time 2018-8-8 03:32 PM | Show all posts
mostly we see retard players who main 1 hero favorite hero and when some hero or new hero fk his fav hero they want nerf :) thats what we see i cant understand this guys 1 hero... i get bored :) i want new new new hero
Post time 2018-8-8 10:40 AM | Show all posts
wow all caps... but I agree with you

A lot of people want to nerf heroes that they cannot beat. Yes there are broken heroes is this game, but even that still can be beat if you have good team (which is hard to get). People just want to use the easy road, which nerf every hero they hate and buff all of the hero that they like.
Post time 2018-8-8 12:03 PM | Show all posts
And no full stop ok.I like your manly attitude.
Well in recent update all mm got attack growth buff.
Moscov is really strong against 1v1.
But this game is not 1v1 its 5v5.
I think moscov is balanced for now.
But we also listen to rhe people if many player's opinion is same.
Post time 2018-8-8 04:24 PM | Show all posts
pastichka replied at 2018-8-8 03:32 PM
mostly we see retard players who main 1 hero favorite hero and when some hero or new hero fk his fav ...

It's absolutely okay if they play one role, but the problem comes when they can't even play properly in the only role that they are supposed to master.......

I seriously don't mind newbies or players with weaker skills, but I abhor players who either feed intentionally, afk, leech entire jungle or just being straight up toxic (e.g. Grock taking your entire jungle and using retribution on his own team jungle instead of enemies' jungle).

And about nerfs, I seriously don't think Selena needs a nerf. I mean come on, in a teamfight, to be able to hit damage dealers is super hard because good tanks will always block the shot. You basically have a window of 0.5 seconds to aim and able to land a shot at moving targets, and not hit the enemy tank. Try doing that and then tell me if she really needs a nerf.

Plus when there's a disabler like saber/zilong/cyclops, Selena diving during war can equate to suicide because these 3 will always aim you.

Just how in the world is Selena deserving of a nerf like Lancelot??? Her difficulty is there because her skills utilise mechanics from a lot of roles (Assassin + Marksman + Mage). She's one of the only hero that requires a player to understand these 3 roles to be even able to be effective. If you're a good assassin but bad marksman/aiming, good luck getting your skill 2 to hit.

The one needing a nerf/slight tweak is Hayabusa's 1st skill. Look at the real problem here guys.
Post time 2018-8-8 04:49 PM | Show all posts
I still can believe they nerfed Alucards passive and ulty.... Hahahahahahahahahahahhah
Post time 2018-8-8 05:15 PM | Show all posts
selena, fanny, lance, gus overrated heroes just being ranted on always..moskov not rly..at least not that i noticed it, but he is balanced either way so
Post time 2018-8-8 07:04 PM | Show all posts
This is what is exactly in my head. I am not personally a good player but when I can't 1 v 1 a hero, I just adapt or think that he uses the hero better. Yes, it's okay to ask nerfs to unbalanced heroes but stop asking nerfs for your personal agendas (or something like that). Anw, it is almost impossible to balanced all heroes except if you just created JUST one hero for the game, LOL!
Post time 2018-8-8 10:30 PM | Show all posts
there are items or a skill that can make you win 1vs1  fight  :)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-18 10:50 AM GMT+8