Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 95|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Query] Returning Friends Inquiry

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-7 06:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Devs, Mods, Concern Citizens,

I noticed that the Returning Friends Event duration was shortened (Am I right 16 days only? Correct me if I'm wrong). Before I can still get the best price  (300 pts reward) even though I am just inviting my friends to return (10 pts) and sharing the event to social media (5pts) everyday, but now, I have so far 225 points and the event will end TOMORROW!? giving me 240 pts if I will do the same routine tom. This thing happened to me last time. I was not able to get Clint's summer skin. I even posted that query if we had a bug or what and now, since it is happening again, I think they really shortened the duration or they minimize the points that players should have earning everyday.

I hope I could get an answer on this. Why? Why? Why? before, I was able to get the best price!? I remember, I even bought the lower prices, because I have more that points earned.

So sad, I recently stop playing rank games, because it is so stressful. Now, I am just enjoying playing classic and brawl mode and completing events like this and earning prices, but it seems that this is another stressful thing.

I hope I could get an answer on this or better extend the event.
Post time 2018-8-7 08:12 AM | Show all posts
We need more feedback from players to get the overall idea about this.
Lets see others opinion.
Playing rank is stressful i agree. That is why we play classic, brawl and mirror mode.

Comments

I like mirror mode I hope it will not end rather than the Mayhem mode haha  Post time 2018-8-7 08:29 AM
 Author| Post time 2018-8-7 08:30 AM | Show all posts
Those who read this post, please reply with your opinion please. Just like what he BD007 said, "WE NEED FEEDBACK" on this.
Post time 2018-8-7 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Same thing with me. I only do the invite and sharing and I'm pretty much at around 210-ish points. To be at 300 in less than 2 days is impossible.
Post time 2018-8-7 04:46 PM | Show all posts
Same here
You need to play with returning friends to get additional points.

Last event, I am lack of 10 points only.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-8 06:12 AM | Show all posts

Devs, Mods, Concern Citizens,

PLEASE EXTEND THIS EVENT... FOR THE LOVE!!!!! ESPECIALLY FOR LOYAL OLD PLAYERS... LET US FEEL THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A BUSINESS GAME, BUT RATHER AN ENJOYABLE AND FUN AND GAME :)
Post time 2018-8-9 01:20 AM | Show all posts
I have found that Custom mode is a great way to alleviate the stress of playing.  You can 5v5 with friends of your level.  It's pure fun and stats aren't recorded (win or lose), so you don't have to worry about w/r, mvp, etc.
Post time 2018-8-9 12:06 PM | Show all posts
hmm.. I think There're 3 ways to get the points on "returning friends" event.
1. Invite inactive fb/vk friend, you will got 1 point each (Max. 10 times).
2. Play with returning friends, you will got 10 points each (Max. 2 times).
3. Share the event on FB/VK/WA/Line etc, you will got 5 points each (Max. 1 times).
If the events go for 16 days, you can got 35 points/day. I think you can got the best price on 9-10 days only.
As it is a returning friend quest, it's a fair if you success to make your friend return and play with him/her.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-9 12:57 PM | Show all posts
dre. replied at 2018-8-9 12:06 PM
hmm.. I think There're 3 ways to get the points on "returning friends" event.
1. Invite inactive fb/ ...

Dude, I know all of these... what I said is, "Before I can still get the best price (300 pts reward) even though I am just inviting my friends to return (10 pts) and sharing the event to social media (5pts) everyday"

I don't need my friends to return.. just send them invites and share the event. I was still able to get the price for 300 pts.

Well.. the event already ended and I didn't get any resolution or AT LEAST AN ANSWER WHY????

IDK, Im not sure, but it feels ironic "RETURNING FRIENDS" but this simple kind of thing ML cannot address. So what's the reason they have to return to play ML again? what for??? hahahaha
Post time 2018-8-10 12:17 PM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2018-8-9 12:57 PM
Dude, I know all of these... what I said is, "Before I can still get the best price (300 pts rewar ...

So the event you need should be "Inviting Friends" not "Returning Friends".
U're on the wrong event if u only want to invite your friends or share it on social media..

Just like other event, for example the jade path.. U need to got an enough poin to get the reward by doing the task.
So the task on "returning friends" was invite, play and share.. If u can't complete all of them, it's mean u can't got the best reward. as simple as that.

Comments

Do you understand what I'm trying to say!? hahaha I don't know if my English is bad or yours hahaha  Post time 2018-8-10 12:37 PM
Literally LAUGH OUT LOUD HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BRO?????  Post time 2018-8-10 12:35 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-18 10:51 AM GMT+8