Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1321|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

HAYABUSA ITEMS

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-7 05:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
What is the best build (damage)for haya??Opinions?
 Author| Post time 2018-8-7 06:46 AM | Show all posts
Some persons uses mm build and other low cd..
Post time 2018-8-7 08:14 AM | Show all posts
I still think low cd is best for haya.
But i see some mm build but only in classic.
As in rank haya is 99.99% most banned hero right now.
Post time 2018-8-7 09:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by kamekamehaaa at 2018-8-7 09:53 PM

There were like 2-3 events (before hayabusa got reworked) in which you could easily get him as a hero for FREE so pretty much most people have him now
Then they gave him an epic buff/rework that made him much more deadly then he used to be already
And with the recent nerfs of lance and gusion people needed a new assasin to play and well who else better to play than the ninja who recently got a new buff

So yee thats how Haya is now always banned in rank now since hes op as hell and everyone pretty much got him for free

Edit: Lol I realized I didn't answer the thread

Well i got 2 builds for Haya that i use

btw if u got dont have an assasin emblem with 3/3 CD reduction don't use agility boots use magic boots instead
Build 1: this one is good for goinng against a team with 2 tanks or if the MAJORITY of the team is using armor which is why we add true damage

-Junging item lv2 , bloodlust axe,agility boots ,blade of despair , endless battle ,malefic roar lastly sell the jungling item for the rose gold meteor

Build 2 : This one sacrifices survivabilty for more attack and works well if the team is mostly composed of squishy heroes
-jungling item lv 2 , blade of despair , agility boots, bloodlust axe , blade of the 7 seas , hunter's strike and then rose gold meteor

Author| Post time 2018-8-8 05:01 AM | Show all posts
Thanks a lot!!so you don't use mm built?what's your opinion?
 Author| Post time 2018-8-8 05:06 AM | Show all posts
Also if it's a normal team against you (mm,tank ,fighter,mage,mm)are you gonna use endless battle or hunters strike?
Post time 2018-8-11 05:27 AM | Show all posts
I am also best player of Hayabusa
this is best assassin in my players list
Post time 2018-12-20 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Buy Endless battle for first item, you'll deal a lot of damage with the passive .. Come with second item blade of seven sea and BOD for the third item .. Trust me, you can kill MM and Assasin in no time
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-16 10:39 AM GMT+8