Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 670|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Mood] [Truth] No one know Fanny has too much counter heroes

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-5 06:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-8-6 08:10 AM
This video explain about why Fanny less pick in this meta based on top player S6 Jess No Limit.

Watch this video. Only Indo (maybe certain country) player will understand this.https://youtu.be/RH4-opWzD2c

List all possible heroes could counter Fanny. Only crybaby still say Fanny is still OP.

My possible heroes could counter Fanny:

+Martis
+Jawhead
+Chou
+Akai
+Hylos
+Helcurt
+Natalia
+Hayabusa (Burst)
+Grock
+Kaja
+Saber
+Selena (Burst and Stun)
+Vexana
+(some of Fanny Counter)
+No blue buff

Still crybaby. No, Fanny use tank item. If Haya use malefic roar auto gg, Fanny feed. Some of them still crybaby because their has no counter heroes. You must pity to Fanny not to hate her.

Another Fanny Counter video by Vell
https://youtu.be/RPvI0bxaab8

You need some good composition too to counter Fanny.

That all, thank you.

Post time 2018-8-5 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Nana - counter any heroes
Post time 2018-8-5 11:56 PM | Show all posts
:) for a pro fanny is very ez she doesnt care about counters why ? cause fanny got best mobility and for 5 sec she is other end of the map where are the weak heroes lol and fed fed fed :)  which idiot fanny will play on the lane where are the counters lol
Post time 2018-8-5 06:07 PM | Show all posts
totally agree

you forgot moskov tho hahaha
Post time 2018-8-5 06:10 PM | Show all posts
Aurora.

She can basically melt fanny into nothing once mid to late game comes. She can stop fanny from cabling with her 2nd skill + burst damage. With that, a pro fanny would not mess around a pro aurora
Post time 2018-8-5 08:10 PM | Show all posts
Timing the grabbing skill to hit fanny is much harder especially for majority player base, not including server lag issues.
To the counter topic,4 of the anti fanny get banned in draft pick and some of viable either jaw/chou/etc picked by your team minimizing fanny counter pick,there's also composition issues,so that's why a simple solution i have for my team is much easier "ban fanny indraft pick"
Also stop mixing advance server rework with original server problem , there's other buffed heroes other than natalie which still unknown.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-5 08:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-8-5 08:41 PM
Ryouva replied at 2018-8-5 08:10 PM
Timing the grabbing skill to hit fanny is much harder especially for majority player base, not inclu ...

The problem is she has too much counter and nobody pick this and teammate nubs, they will stick to their favourite heroes. If you see how much heroes could counter Fanny, more than 10 heroes. You must know how to counter Fanny easily. Don't counter Fanny when she fly. All player can see how much energy left use by Fanny. And One more, new meta more sustan than burst, very hard for Fanny to survive in new meta even she use Tank build. If you see MSC tournament, Fanny has lowest winrate among all assassin. Fanny is bac luck for pro player in tournament even they ban all counter fanny. If solo Fanny vs 5 premade team, ez lose.

I analyse all of this by myself. I just wait to post this until there are pro player tell about Fanny weakness in video. There are more non meta hero could counter Fanny, but the sad reality is they still stick with favourite heroes and didn't learn how counter effectively.

Post time 2018-8-5 09:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-8-6 11:22 PM

I will say, Fanny only good to abuse solo q player if they are not clever. That all. Team fight, she really useless. OP for low elo rank or solo q only. I know cause I am Fanny user too. If you see pro team in history, they didn't pick Fanny but opponent pick Fanny but they still win.

Other Fanny counter= Valir, Uranus and Ruby.

One more, they still no awareness with Fanny weakness. Their brain still mindset to old meta, that all. Peace.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2018-8-5 09:29 PM | Show all posts
This is very true especially Moskov and Chou combo, you'll die instantly. I just bought Fanny and damn it's hard to win, so I focus in split pushing hahaha!
Post time 2018-8-5 09:52 PM | Show all posts
not to mention the upcoming heroes lmao
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-15 08:16 AM GMT+8