Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 210|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] I Propose a 30 Min Cap on Games. What Say You?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-5 03:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
My opinion is that games do not need to go on longer than 30mins.  I have a few reasons why:

1.  Most people are prepared for games that last about 20mins and under.  I always see people wanting to just quit when they go that long.
2.  If the game has gone on for 30mins, the teams are probably even.  Call it a draw.  
3.  The case can be made that this is bad for your eyes.  We should be resting them between games, even if for a short while.

So, my current idea is that ML should make games that exceed 30mins go automatically to a draw.  If you have a difference of opinion, I'd love to hear your reasons why...

So, what say you?

Single Polls, Total 32 Users voted
43.75% (14)
46.88% (15)
9.38% (3)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-8-5 03:42 PM | Show all posts
I see you following the agreement.
It would be clear and we will see feedback of the people better in this way.

Comments

:)  Post time 2018-8-5 06:10 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-5 04:06 PM | Show all posts
I like long games, i wouldnt mind if it is longer, makes the game actually really intense lol

Comments

[thumbs up]  Post time 2018-8-5 06:10 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-5 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Mirror mode with Johnson (both teams) took us 52min or so...
Intense and Extreme
Battle more than 20 min marked are seldom anyway, just leave it as it is

Comments

52 mins?! wow  Post time 2018-8-6 07:19 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-6 01:01 AM | Show all posts
Would hate to see a losing team would just turtling inside the base tower just to stall this 30 mins mark...
Would be more viable to make all the minions gone big (no matter the base tower still stands or not) and remove some jungle monster (probably only 1 buff per jungle available) pass the 30 mins mark if you would make this game going faster.

Comments

not a bad idea. anything, really, to get it to end soon after 30 mins.  Post time 2018-8-6 07:19 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-6 12:42 PM | Show all posts
I totally agree. There are others reason for this too:

4. Phone battery drained faster when data transfer non stop for long period. (This is the reason why Pokemon Go! consume high amount of battery.)

5. You may say charge your phone while playing. Now come to another issue. Charging phone while it is under heavy duty may will cause damage to the phone, especially the battery.

6. Have you ever realize your phone temperature increase after a long game? Your phone now is "petal to metal". You should know the worst may happen if your phone always under this stage.

7. The signal strength is much stronger during the game, means the energy of the electromagnetic wave is very high. The energy will damage (I not using 'hurt' because the effect cause by electromagnetic wave is much more serious than you think) your hand since you are holding the phone all the time. You are like holding an antenna.

Comments

[support]  Post time 2018-8-6 07:20 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-6 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Players should be able to accept draws at 40 minutes. If less than 3 people from each team decline the draw, then it will go for another 10 minutes until the request comes up again.

Comments

this is a pretty good idea, too. i use a chess app where players can agree to a draw, too.  Post time 2018-8-6 07:20 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-6 06:59 PM | Show all posts
The longer the battle, it becomes more intense. ^^

Comments

sometimes, yes. i have definitely experienced it where my team and/or the other team wanted to quit to have it end.  Post time 2018-8-6 07:21 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-11 03:50 PM | Show all posts
the longer the battle the more ur eyes loses power , u will play n cry after 30 min .
hope u understand what i want to say .. lol

Comments

yep, i understand. looking at a back-lit screen is hard on a person's eyes.  Post time 2018-8-11 04:20 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-15 07:36 AM GMT+8