Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1615|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Team Tactics] MYTHIC ROTATION

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-2 04:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Can anyone help how to have good rotation and starting point for the 1st 5mins of the game. With 5 man team not solo gaming
Or can anyone make an explanation of the rotation of Aether Main?  
This kind of question and tutorial is rare so i think we need some more kind of this topic not only for a hero but to play as a team
Because many pro only post a specific hero gameplay not a teamplay and how to handle the game with team
Post time 2018-8-3 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Rotation Mythic huh !
Rather screwed like the skin deep point guard savage .
Who taught Aether Main to play like a bunch of  N_O_O_B_S
Aether Main a team of LOSERS who deserve the worst
seats in the house.
Any rotation can win as long as U don't be like Aether Main
this boys are BORN LOSERS gotta replace the team soon.
Post time 2018-8-7 07:23 PM | Show all posts
Rotation with a 5 man team.
The leader of the team  Shotcalls where the team goes.
If say they want one person too split push then that person will split push until they get asked to join the fight. If one person see a enemy they say and ping the location. They talk 100% of the time too inform their team the whereabouts of key enemies players.

Comments

Cool story guy. Hate on.  Post time 2018-8-9 03:02 PM
Whereabouts? WTF is that ping map are u a cuckshot We are talking about how n00bs UNPROFESSIONAL this team Aether Main is !  Post time 2018-8-8 11:03 AM
Post time 2018-8-2 06:06 AM | Show all posts
First 5 min actually depends.
If you play team or squad, most of the time they try to gank enemy and raid their buff and secure lane position.
If play solo rank then secure lane and farming.For more tactical information please watch live stream in game.
Thanks.
Post time 2018-8-2 08:39 AM | Show all posts
fisrt clear mid wave go secure buff proceed to crab. rotation follow. your should have atleast 2 good zoner that can rotate and response on teamfigth. 1 offlaner should get buff directly and stay on lane wait for the zoner and midlaner to gank. That is what I observed while watching them play.
Post time 2018-8-3 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by n4n4 at 2018-8-3 01:01 AM

"many pro only post a specific hero gameplay not a teamplay and how to handle the game with team"

very well said. the best way to build teamplay is to practice and play with them a lot. like dogie said
AE Main play 8hrs a day? not so sure. and other couple of hrs for their live stream.that's why for me  they build the best synergy among the other team. YellyHaze for the win. hahahaha

#aelangmalakas

Post time 2018-8-4 02:08 PM | Show all posts
MOMOLAND50 replied at 2018-8-3 09:32 AM
Rotation Mythic huh !
Rather screwed like the skin deep point guard savage .
Who taught Aether Main  ...

hater spotted hahaha

#AElngmalakas

Comments

Team Aether Main is LOSING because of their N_O_O_B_S play totally predictive from the results of previous matches I can say the team is mythically UNPROFESSIONAL .  Post time 2018-8-8 10:59 AM
Post time 2018-8-11 09:09 PM | Show all posts
whyeve replied at 2018-8-4 02:08 PM
hater spotted hahaha

#AElngmalakas

Nope, he/she is not a hater of AE. I see him/her going around saying useless and grammatically incorrect sentences that doesn't make any sense. I have told him/her to chat clearly but he/she doesn't seem to understand us.

#AElangmalakas

HAHAHA
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-15 08:35 AM GMT+8