Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 3258|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

Exfoliate your Skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-2 01:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Hylos meme

Hylos meme

How do Hero skins affect the game to you?

By ML definition:

Hero Skins are cosmetic item(s) that changes the appearance of the hero from its default skin with a slight stat boost depending on its role...

From what was stated above, i just made it up btw, it will change the hero design only once equipped...

Oh yeah... The reason I made this thread is, I have been gifting skins to my colleagues lately and I got some funny responses from them daily...

Like my workmate I sent a Zilong skin (forgot the name, the one that he slides from arrows, i dont play zilong much), he told me that he felt powerful using it and he had 9 win streak on Rank!

The cute girl I sent Lesley BoldBelly skin, she enjoys playing Lesley more and it made her more confident in playing... Though she didnt say she is winning... *shrugs*

Well... Not everyone was happy about it...

My bf had Angela skin the maid one... He felt that she became soft and he got losing streak because of it... When he went back to default, he got wins again... Like my eyes just roll over the epicenter of the galaxy when he was ranting about the skin... Well... He wants the China Doll but me wont give him...

And my daughter has been praising herself for playing Miya with the White Power Ranger (as we call it... Her default is Blue Ranger , then there's Red, Pink and Black Ranger... Dont judge us!!!), and shes playing with her brother, which is a Johnson user that crashes alot (definitely wont give him a car until Spongebob gets his Drivers license without accidents, constantly trashtalking her brother for dying alot... I just found out that during clashes, my son tanks while she deals damage from behind... And if the enemy attacks her , she flees.. And if she kills one.... She flees... Leaving her brother behind... It's because of the power of the White Power Ranger ... Smh... I think they're adopted...

Never really had a thought aside from enjoying its looks in game... Skins are just skins... This is a Team base skill game...

So what are your thoughts? Had funny moments with your skins?

Post time 2018-8-2 10:07 AM | Show all posts
Most of the time, those who has skills are those that doesn't have skins.
Post time 2018-8-2 02:16 AM | Show all posts
Most of my experiences and my friend's experiences were horrible. Basically, the game is full of trashy players trying to relate skins with skills saying shiz about how opposite the skin is to our skill level. I really hate when players compare skins to skill, like the hell do you care? At least I have money to buy skins not like you e-e. Players should be also in fact be thankful instead to those players who buy skins instead of trashtalking them ;v
 Author| Post time 2018-8-2 07:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sad truth hahaha...

Its everywhere...  If a cash player got defeated, it is an assumption that he got far because of the money he spent...

Though some are true but we shouldn't generalize it...
 Author| Post time 2018-8-2 12:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
FerioVX replied at 2018-8-2 10:07 AM
Most of the time, those who has skills are those that doesn't have skins.

Another sad truth... Now you make me sad more... *sad in Spanish*
Post time 2018-8-2 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Skin give drastic effect on very early game. Late game, skin just useless.
Post time 2018-8-2 05:32 PM | Show all posts
I want to refund skin without my character being frozen,since mlbb decide to mess up with rework and make me scream " I don't pay to buy this sh*t skin where the old one gone?"
Post time 2018-8-2 08:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice family bonding.i wish my family is like this :(
Post time 2018-8-2 10:05 PM | Show all posts
I never win a single game with Codename storm, even I get bronze medals after match. but when I use other skins, like regulator or default skin = I win. same thing happen in Miya. now I just think that Legend skins is a curse for me.

Comments

ye.. it's embarrassing. opponent will start trashtalking to me about the skin lol  Post time 2018-8-3 12:31 AM
lol, thankgod i didn't got that curse muahaha  Post time 2018-8-2 11:36 PM
Post time 2018-8-3 12:36 AM | Show all posts

i think, skins give hype to many players that gave them positivity to play this hero well.
but when it gave them a different result, maybe that's the time that they will think that their skin
is a bad luck for them. hahaha but getting hype is one of the best feeling, like the way i feel when
i win the forum event, but still waiting @BD007 for the skin that i won hahahaha.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-21 05:54 PM GMT+8