Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1233|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Recharge pending Zain Saudi Arabia

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-25 02:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello ML

Now im having problem on recharging my account on Saudi using recharge card of Zain. I didnt get my 250 diamonds. My previous payment was fine and I recharge about 3500+ dimaonds to get epic fanny. Just after the patch, i cant able to recharge again?
Please check screenshot

shinzen
BA51A645-70E0-4BE1-90AA-FC2F5FF6CB95.png
FDDFA274-4A2B-426C-9D61-B4386FDD6395.png
Post time 2018-7-25 05:51 PM | Show all posts
hi @shinzen please contact customer service in the email so that your transaction can be complete and also dont forget to provide your accounts details like server id game id ingame name and most importantly your transaction history and order no. so that your problem gets solved asap.
enjoy
Post time 2018-7-25 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Hi bro,
due to payment problem please report it directly to ingame CS by tap ingame cs icon besides your avatar then follow the instruction there.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-25 10:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nicky_veronica replied at 2018-7-25 05:51 PM
hi @shinzen please contact customer service in the email so that your transaction can be complete an ...

I just reply on the email from ML, still waiting for the result. Help in game option doesnt resolve my problem. I hope I can still get my lost diamonds and continue recharging with the same method. Since this our only option to recharge herein Saudi. Thanks
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-12 04:41 AM GMT+8