Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1264|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Fanny Skylark Skin Limited Time Event Extension Period

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-22 02:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I'm writing this to request an extension period for Fanny Limited Time Event Skin (Skylark) due to my pending diamond purchasing transaction on app store. I don't know why the status is pending when I check the transaction history and now I can't buy more diamonds to cover the cost of buying this skin since I've already made a 1000 worth of diamonds purchase. With this pending status, I suppose, is the main reason why I can't make another transaction to buy more diamonds as the MLBB keep rejecting my purchasing request. Please note that I've more than enough money in my bank acc to purchase that requested amount of diamonds. Please MLBB help me resolve this problem. I've wasted 1000 worth of diamonds on that lottery clock. Please help me with the purchasing req and period extension as I'm afraid that I don't have enough time to buy the skin before the problems solve.

p.s Note that 1k diamonds have already been accounted to my MLBB acc but the status still pending on Apps store/iTunes  as a result I can't make another transaction to purchase more diamonds
Post time 2018-7-22 04:36 PM | Show all posts
For payment issues, you can always contact customer service regarding the issue. Though, you can also try any other payment methods, you can somehow try codashop if it works for you, I believe they accept bank payments.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-9 10:07 AM GMT+8