Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1043|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Moderator able to withdraw purchased skin on will?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-21 01:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Emprosaur at 2018-7-21 01:52 AM

Hi all, i would like to seek help as customer service is not replying my email for days.

I have intention to gift a skin to a friend who is on different platform, however due to error on gifting skin that happened during the Kagura/Hayabusa skin event, i was unable to do so. Thus i seek assistance to refund the gems as i would not like to spend if the friend would not be able to get the border. I got the cash back and there's a notice that the gems are deducted

Fast forward to Friday when the issue is fix, I recharged again and send the skin sucessfully, deducting my gems. However after a while my friend informed me that he realise the skin is GONE. i have also check there was no refund made this round and my deducted gems didnt increase.

I have contact customer service and they quoted that this is due to me refunding beforehand, which i think is totally unrelated. And after stating i am seeking clarification that they decided to ignore me as a customer

Seeking kind advise on how do i get my skin/gems back?

Felt like being scammed of my money now...

Post time 2018-7-21 02:14 AM | Show all posts
Sadly, we don't have power over those stuff. The only way to fix it is actually through the customer service. I suggest your utmost patience with customer service. Be sure to follow every instructions they'll tell you.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-22 02:19 AM | Show all posts
Thank for the advsie Charles, disappointed with their customer service as they told me nothing can be done as I've previously done a refund due to their skin transferring bug and now that I cashed again after noticing their problem is resolved, they consumed my gems and also won't provide the skin back... Is there any other channel whereby i can discuss on this?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-12 04:06 AM GMT+8