Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 383|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Highlights] Worth to try to solve network unavailable | connections failed | ping is -1ms

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-18 12:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Xaverine at 2018-7-18 11:28 AM

If you guys getting this following issue :
☑ Ping is -1ms.
☑ Network connections failed.
☑ Current network unavailable.

Please do the following instruction in this thread : Network troubleshooting tools
This is to troubleshoot your network connection. to get the result about your connections when trying to connect to mobile legends. please do the instruction, after that contact ingame customer service and provide the result.

While waiting for the officials update, you can use VPN to pass the Game Loading progress and you can switch to your connection after your login succeeded. Watch this video about how to use openvpn.

Post time 2018-7-18 01:16 PM | Show all posts
nice fancy thread xD..
Post time 2018-7-18 01:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please move this post and sticky in the bug reports forum.  This is the ONLY thread that is both simple and actually WORKS.  Thank you OP for posting this.
Post time 2018-7-18 02:58 PM | Show all posts
WOW! Never seen a post so accurate to what I've always experienced. BTW, can I add some fixes too that seems to work on mine. You can restart your WiFi or reinstall ML (do at your own risk) because that solutions seem to work on mine.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-18 10:52 AM GMT+8