Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 739|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Drawing & Painting] Fan art by our Artists!

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-18 10:22 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
FAN ART BY OUR FORUM ARTISTS

skyalrkt.png

So here's a Fanny - Skylark fan art by @Mills
Fanny is so eligant, innocent, and cute. Makes you want to cuddle with her, right?

So, Fanny's Skylark skin will be released this week and I'm guessing a lot of players will purchase her skin but some will not tho it could either be they're not interested or its just too expensive.

layla_zen.png

Here's a fan art of Layla - Malefic Gunner by @Zen

Since the remodel of Layla's original-original skin (only old players undestand what I mean) she went viral. Players kept using her skin even though they have other layla skins. I don't know why but it could be the detailing of the model is too nice and perfectly made by our devs.

Anyways, @Zen's Layla fan art looks soo cute; kawaii!

rogerx_zen.png

Roger - Phantom Pirate fan art by @Zen

Zen's drawing makes me realise that there's always two sides of a person. The other side will show goodness, kindness, empathy, etc while the other side shows darkness, pain, and arrogance. We never know others until we see/know them completely on both sides. So deep, right.

Probably, most of us knows that there's an upcoming skin for Roger BUT still no confirmed released date YET.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Feel free to leave a comment about their amazing artworks. All of your comments will be delivered to them ASAP!

Alright, thats all for this thread. You have a good and wonderful day!

Battle-on!

Post time 2018-7-18 01:24 PM | Show all posts
gj to zen and mills! love all the arts, the layla one is really cute tho, the skylark one has quite alot of details which makes it look pretty realistic
Post time 2018-7-18 05:34 PM | Show all posts
(No Comment)
Post time 2018-7-18 05:53 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-7-18 01:24 PM
gj to zen and mills! love all the arts, the layla one is really cute tho, the skylark one has quite  ...

"makes you want to cuddle with her"

someone is reading people's minds.
so damn realistic
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-8-18 10:52 AM GMT+8