Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 13345|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Moonton Post] NETWORK CONNECTION ERROR

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-18 08:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I CAN NOT CONNECT. KEEPS SAYING NETWORK ERROR. Say i am -1ms. Tried clearing cache. Uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times. Used both wifif and data. Still have same results. I am an android user. Never had this problem before and i use 4g lte data 99% of the time.
Post time 2018-7-18 09:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2018-7-18 09:21 AM

Ok i see this for some users now. Try to switch to mobile data and When you login the game please change it to wifi and check.
If none of this works please try to use vpn.
check this if it works or not
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... iewthread&tid=56289
guys, please look at the thread link below.
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hread&tid=59531
And please post the result to in game customer support as soon as possible. thanks.
Please lemme know the feedback here.
Post time 2018-7-18 09:33 AM | Show all posts
dont get how it works
Post time 2018-7-18 09:36 AM | Show all posts
I play on an iPad that's WIFI only. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but now when open MLBB, I can see it login to the Game Center but I'm still prompted to create a new account. Please advise.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-18 09:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-7-18 09:12 AM
Ok i see this for some users now. Try to switch to mobile data and When you login the game please ch ...

I have tried both wifi and data. Nothing. Dont know what vpn is. Heard of vpn in game and know that it causes lag and that it may or may not always work with mlbb. I am not to technical savy on my phone and dont want to change and rename things either. Didnt have to do it before and shouldnt have to do it now. There is a problem on moontons end, not mine. They need to fix it and i am sure they are working on it. Pitty really. They have had more and more problems since this new survival jade path mod. I just want the game to work properly. I have invested over 500 usd on this game. I expect it to work.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-18 09:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-7-18 09:12 AM
Ok i see this for some users now. Try to switch to mobile data and When you login the game please ch ...

I have tried both wifi and data. Nothing. Dont know what vpn is. Heard of vpn in game and know that it causes lag and that it may or may not always work with mlbb. I am not to technical savy on my phone and dont want to change and rename things either. Didnt have to do it before and shouldnt have to do it now. There is a problem on moontons end, not mine. They need to fix it and i am sure they are working on it. Pitty really. They have had more and more problems since this new survival jade path mod. I just want the game to work properly. I have invested over 500 usd on this game. I expect it to work.
Post time 2018-7-18 12:12 PM | Show all posts
DUDE... I AM HAVING PROBLEMS TOO.  Let me know if you figure it out!!
Post time 2018-7-18 01:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=60721
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-19 07:30 AM GMT+8