Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 880|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Feedback Form not working!!!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-18 07:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I purchased a 2500 diamond package on Sunday, 15 of July 2018 but till now I haven’t gotten the diamonds onto the account. The payment is deducted from my bank account. I have made screenshots of it but I can’t upload the pictures into the feedback form! It wants 3 pictures but after uploading 1 I can’t upload more! What should I do?? Please help as soon as possible.
Kiki*1211 ID 1233440624 Server 6026
Post time 2018-7-18 08:49 AM | Show all posts
Hi bro,
as I know the current issue about payment is fixed few hours ago. can you check your ingame account now if the diamonds has been sent to your account. if not then you should contact ingame cs, and about the payment receipt you can upload the images to your google drive account and provide the image link in your report.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-18 07:52 PM | Show all posts
Thing is I already tried contacting the customer service in the game. As written above the feedback form where you can describe the issue and upload images/screenshots isn’t working. I could only upload one picture but not the rest, the form can’t be sent if only one upload is there, it wants 3 but it doesn’t open the gallery to upload more pictures. I checked my account but the diamonds are still not there
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-12 04:46 AM GMT+8