Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1201|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Top up bug (Didn't receive what I bought)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-17 04:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I bought diamonds to use up in an event, but I didn't receive anything. I asked help in the customer service in-game and I didn't get any response, so I tried asking for help in your facebook page. I gave all the informations that were asked, but I still haven't receive anything and the ******* event which is the reason why I bought the diamonds in the first place is done!

Post time 2018-7-17 05:15 PM | Show all posts
Hello, I'm sorry for the inconveniences this have caused. Tho, the only way to fix your issue is actually the customer service. They tend to reply a bit slower as they have lots of ongoing queries, but rest assured, they'll be able to help you out with your issue. Just be patient.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-17 05:40 PM | Show all posts
Will they be able to help me with the event that I missed?
Post time 2018-7-17 06:15 PM | Show all posts
Same thing with me, I recharged for the kagura's skin and border  and this kind of problem occured. Hope they would extend the event.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-17 06:28 PM | Show all posts
DesainelleJ replied at 2018-7-17 06:15 PM
Same thing with me, I recharged for the kagura's skin and border  and this kind of problem occured.  ...

Hi DesainelleJ, may I ask how long did it took until you to receive the recharge?
Post time 2018-7-17 06:33 PM | Show all posts
ServiceSucks replied at 2018-7-17 06:28 PM
Hi DesainelleJ, may I ask how long did it took until you to receive the recharge?

Hi, I received an email from them 20 minutes ago telling me to re-login and check but unfortunately I still didn't get anything.
Post time 2018-7-17 07:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DesainelleJ replied at 2018-7-17 06:33 PM
Hi, I received an email from them 20 minutes ago telling me to re-login and check but unfortunatel ...

Hi! I am also experiencing the same issue with recharging and not getting my items. May I ask where you emailed them? Is it through the ingame CS? If so were you able to attach a screenshot of your receipt? I seem to be having a problem attaching screenshots to my form because the camera icon is unresponsive.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-18 07:40 AM | Show all posts
I did all possible ways except emailing them. I messaged them in Facebook, in-game CS, play store, and posted a thread here. They only responded in Facebook, asked for some info and asked me to WAIT. Been waiting for a day now. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT THO IF THEY COULD HELP ME WITH THE EVENTS I MISSED, BECAUSE OF THEIR DELAYED TRANSACTION!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-12 04:36 AM GMT+8