Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 823|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Team Recruiting] How do you feel about Estes in your team?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-15 11:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by kt_plaedes at 2018-7-15 11:53 PM

Thank you for participating, like to know how most people feel about having Estes in their team.
Single Polls, Total 41 Users voted
12.20% (5)
7.32% (3)
65.85% (27)
14.63% (6)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-7-16 01:28 AM | Show all posts
If we can see a good tank and a good fighter pushing mid with Estes, it is a good and effective way to play but most people do not trust Estes enough to push first. I am an Estes user and I find that most people have a hard time trusting me first game. This hampers Estes' full potential.

-Teddnator

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-16 02:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Back thwn when my main was gatot there was an estes user in my squad, we were liks gods playing together.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-7-16 03:27 AM | Show all posts
thanks ted, deathbrain for your insights,

i feel the same way as ted, but often, if confidence can be built, we can often wipe out the opposing team.

i just started a few months ago lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-16 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Estes is absurdly strong if the enemy team doesnt know how to counter him, sadly the way to counter him is the same way to counter alpha, alucard, alice, Ruby and other high lifesteal/Regen *es

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-7-16 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by kt_plaedes at 2018-7-16 12:59 PM

thank u fig, at my level now (GM III), out of the roughly 400 matches I had, I can count the teams that target me as priority, say about less than 5.

do you mean the "self sacrifice" method?

All heroes have good ulti and low CDs at lvl 15, I love the burst chain link heals that can turn the tide to our favor, unfortunately, some times we get over confident "heroes" that jump in to 1v5... then we get picked off 1 by 1 instead. "estes y no heal" lol?

The classic tank and heals work great too! (provided the tank knows exactly what he is doing). There are very few good tanks so far, I came across less than 3, that can lead the team and know where and when to go. On the contrary, I get many players who play tanks (when they see Estes at hero selection) that do not like their healer following them when I do, and go in another direction from me. lol?

Else, the natural tendency, for many players is always to attack the large tank in front first, instead of the healer or dps. lol?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-29 07:38 PM | Show all posts
It can work if Estes can keep himself alive, otherwise he'd become a burden

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-9-2 10:26 PM | Show all posts
I don't know why people oppose to the idea of having Estes in their team. I used to be Global top 20 Estes, but for months i wasn't able to play Estes because i usually go solo. And then that's when i went down. Whatever it is, Estes is a very good hero if the team knows how to utilize him. While some don't care about the CD and stuff. Skills are in CD, they die, awesome Estes. No mana, can't use skill, they die, Report Estes. Seriously???

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-6 02:22 PM GMT+8