Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 565|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Ios payment

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-13 11:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to inform you that my ID: 138010207 (2238) not able to make a purchase, I already inform to Apple staff and they said that its not cause by apple and they ask me to contact you. I hope this matter can be solve quickly.

Post time 2018-7-14 01:10 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Teddnator at 2018-7-14 01:13 AM

Do you see this when you click on the diamonds you want to purchase? What is your device version and model?

Store

Store
 Author| Post time 2018-7-13 11:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
And also I can't enter survival mode
Post time 2018-7-14 12:26 AM | Show all posts
By not able to make a purchase, what do you mean? Does the game give you a message claiming you cannot make purchases?
You may not be about to play survival mode due to the device you own. Free memory space and make sure to use fast and smart phones to get the best results to play.
I would highly recommend submitting the purchasing problem in-game via the blue headset next to your character avatar on the top left side of the game menu.

Good Luck!
-Teddnator
 Author| Post time 2018-7-14 12:53 AM | Show all posts
When I click at the item that I want to purchase it only shows a loading icon then nothing happen, the icon gone after like 5 sec. Then I think that maybe my device is problem (IOS) then I switch my account on my friend phone to see weather my phone is the problem but when I try to buy from my friend phone with my account on it, it appear that they say my account is in danger and need to contact the customer support.
For the Survival Mode I already free my storage and I have 4G connection.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-14 02:25 AM | Show all posts
I did not see that, only loading icon then after 5sec the icon gone and nothing happen, Iphone 5 . When I looked at my friend phone and his account it shows like that but when my account on his phone its not happen like that. I want to buy the MSC frame to buy jawhead skin, before this I ask my friend to sent me gift but the jawhead skin can't be sent as gift. Thats why im frust now.
Post time 2018-7-14 02:43 AM | Show all posts
500R replied at 2018-7-14 02:25 AM
I did not see that, only loading icon then after 5sec the icon gone and nothing happen, Iphone 5 . W ...

It is clearly a phone problem, I would highly recommend purchasing a new phone or try purchasing the skin online. I know a few trusted websites you can use to purchase Mobile Legend items.
But like I said before, if you think Mobile Legends is the cause of this problem you should report it via the blue headset on the top left hand of the game menu.

-Teddnator
 Author| Post time 2018-7-14 10:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Like I said before after I open my account on other phone it still the same, I already report it via email but still no answer thats why im reporting here on the forum, I already try all the solution that I can find on the internet but still same after trying on all that.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-20 10:22 PM | Show all posts
Is there any moderator can help me with this
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-9 10:26 AM GMT+8