Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 91|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Gord legendary skin still not fixed?! How many days now since patch?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-12 04:44 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
We going to fix this issue? Are we going to be compensated due to your lack of effort and error? This is a 150$ skin last time I checked, hello anyone out there?
 Author| Post time 2018-7-12 04:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Don’t you guys think we should get a refund if someone isn’t working properly and not be on hold?! Especially on the price tag of the item?!
Post time 2018-7-12 04:50 AM | Show all posts
Maverickx1234 replied at 2018-7-12 04:46 AM
Don’t you guys think we should get a refund if someone isn’t working properly and not be on hold?! ...

I remember you.
I asked another user on this forum and he said his one works perfectly fine.
Can you please at least contact in game customer support?
They can help you if there is something wrong with this.
Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-12 07:26 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-7-12 04:50 AM
I remember you.
I asked another user on this forum and he said his one works perfectly fine.
Can ...

I’ve done it, and I was told to reinstall the game I’ve done that over 10x now, and it seems I’m not the only one with this issue, I don’t know how one person has it working while others don’t.  What else can I do besides complain?
Post time 2018-7-12 07:44 PM | Show all posts
My gord legendary skin isn't working as he's supposed to. I spent 100 over bucks not to this bull*. What's up with the fx with his 1st and 2nd skill man developers need to fix this * or compensate some diamonds. This is horrible. Customer service is awful
Post time 2018-7-13 01:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I reported in game, as usual given auto reply to reinstall. No use after reinstall, Gord Conqueror skills and basic attack still no sound. Go to youtube and watch recent conqueror uploads and see for yourself. Extremely disappointed I'm never spending money on this game anymore. REFUND.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-13 12:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
KingKahFai replied at 2018-7-13 01:02 AM
I reported in game, as usual given auto reply to reinstall. No use after reinstall, Gord Conqueror s ...

Yes it’s horse *, top it off your got the moderator coming in here typing, hey one guy on the forums said it’s workint maybe it’s you? Even tho I’m not the only one clearly making a big deal about it. That’s the best part of this thread, the bull*.
Post time 2018-7-14 05:44 PM | Show all posts
Maverickx1234 replied at 2018-7-13 12:18 PM
Yes it’s horse *, top it off your got the moderator coming in here typing, hey one guy on the for ...

Where did i say that "may be its you"?
Dont blame others and change your behavior.
I am a player like everyone else.
I am warning you for your behavior.
We have limited power and we also go to in game cs for our complain.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-23 09:42 PM GMT+8