Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2046|Reply: 43
Collapse the left

[Poll] Selena: is she OP?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-12 01:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello!
Alright selena is one character that is littarly being used in every match..i see even people ban her sometimes..question is: is she OP?

For people that don’t like reading: nah shes not

Okay so if we look theoretically.. she can do some high damage.. have an insane long stun and overall she seems super overpowered..
But than *dun dun dun* you get to play her which brings us to her practical part..thing she throws or whatever to stun someone is so easy to dodge that the chances are low that you will get stunned in the entire Match..she is also an early game character. Somehow (i noticed this i may be wrong tho) that she isnt so strong in late game anymore. People think that she is some counter to fanny too...but ive been wrecking those selena’s all the time lol only when she somehow manages to stun me she is a counter thats the case when you fly in a direct line with not more than 3 cables. In other words in that scenario she isnt the best as well. I think the devs did quite a good job on selena..shes actually a fun, balanced, *pretty annoying* hero and am looking forward to play her!
Single Polls, Total 163 Users voted
32.52% (53)
46.01% (75)
13.50% (22)
4.29% (7)
3.68% (6)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-7-12 01:57 AM | Show all posts
She's underpowered bro.

underpowered.

at least it's happened to me, always be a feeder.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-7-12 02:05 AM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-7-12 01:57 AM
She's underpowered bro.

underpowered.

Its better for u to stay with lance and lesley etc

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-12 02:09 AM | Show all posts
if you nub selena is nub if you pro selena is OP :)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-7-12 02:11 AM | Show all posts
pastichka replied at 2018-7-12 02:09 AM
if you nub selena is nub if you pro selena is OP :)

Agreed, she is heavily relaying on skill..i think thats the first one in a while hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-12 02:23 AM | Show all posts
Hi there, I recently bought Selena and her hair color is different, it is supposed to be pink when she's in her demon form but it is black instead, how do I change it!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-12 02:38 AM | Show all posts
that stun is op
those traps are op

But I think she is close to balance. She is a bit on the op side of thing,.. I hope there would be a change on the amount of time stun. Because I got hit back to back with that range stun when I played nana in a matched.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-12 03:35 AM | Show all posts
She is OP, folks just didn't figure her out yet.
She is well designed though, in a way that your skill rotation can go like
1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3 and you'll be shapeshifting back and forth: Stun -> Approach -> DD -> Disengage -> (repeat if necessary because your skills are already ready)

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-12 04:18 AM | Show all posts
she is not op as other heroes :) she doesntt have immune or huge fast big blink  her stun can be dogded and its verey hard to make from long distance

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-12 05:08 AM | Show all posts
The way I've seen people play her is really disappointing she should be played more like an assassin than a mage but lots of people just go mid and try to lane with her which is just tragic. they dont take buffs or try to jungle.  She also needs a good team comp and people tend to think if she's on a team they cant pick another mage like selena is gonna do damage like kagura or cyclop when she really isnt.

But maybe people will finally stop crying about mlbb supposedly only making op heroes and forcing players to buy those heroes if they wanna win lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-21 03:26 AM GMT+8