Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 101|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[lag] Always lag

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-11 11:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hai moonton. Why your server so bad???? After the season reset, im used cellular Telkomsel and Xl my ping always jump in game, from 36 to 240+? Why moonton? Are your man can't fix the server? Where the money that player bought diamond for your skin??? Just pay your man for fix the server, its not about always new hero but your server so bad!
Post time 2018-7-12 02:07 AM | Show all posts
Hi bro,
there is possibility that it's cause of your connection. because if the problem is in the server, all players will get the same problem. but have you watch some Indo youtuber in youtube when they do live streaming? are they get the same problem as your problem?

Im not trying to defends but I was feels the same issue as yours because I also use that provider. but if Im using wifi connection, I can play smoothly without lag problem. maybe you can also try this guide to troubleshoot your problem Guide To Troubleshoot Game Lag.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-12 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-7-12 02:07 AM
Hi bro,
there is possibility that it's cause of your connection. because if the problem is in the se ...

Indo youtuber used wifi connection and im using cellular data. Before update everything  is fine.
Post time 2018-7-12 08:37 PM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-7-12 02:07 AM
Hi bro,
there is possibility that it's cause of your connection. because if the problem is in the se ...

Saya menggunakan kartu XL di room ping hijau saat main merah.. Pakai WIFI di rumah PlayMedia speed 15mbps 1:1 sama saja lag parah..? Sebenarnya ini game servernya yang murahan... Game laku kayak begini tapi server murahan banget.. Untungnya saya belum banyak beli diamond untuk game ini.. Saya main Crossfire lancar jaya hanya untuk game ML ini saja yang parah sekali.. Saya menggunakan ASUS zenfone 2 ZE551ML 4GB/32GB..
Post time 2018-7-12 08:51 PM | Show all posts
@gdn19 If it's server problem, no matter what connection that used by player, all players will get the same problem. please take attention to the thread link that provided in my previous reply and let us know the result.

@ekosemut I'll admit any statement if it's provided with a proof. and also to post with Bahasa language, please do it in Bahasa Indonesia sub-forum. In here (Bug Report sub-forum) members supposed to use english only.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-13 02:34 AM | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-7-12 08:51 PM
@gdn19 If it's server problem, no matter what connection that used by player, all players will get t ...

After check ping
www.google.com: never higher 70ms
www.mobilelegends.com: 41.1ms, 66.2ms, 575ms, 54.9ms, 64.5ms, 121ms, 47.6ms, 238ms.
I can't upload image (screenshot) because must use link image, can i find image link when its screenshot?
Im have been updated the game, os, play store, play games. Thats about your server. You said No matter? What your server stable? LOL. JUST FIX YOUR SERVER DUDE! What your priorty? Player/ money (diamond,hero skin)?
Eko semut said he used XL and wifi Play media, ping is green when him at Lobby then red ping when in game.
Post time 2018-7-13 11:44 AM | Show all posts
gdn19 replied at 2018-7-13 01:34 AM
After check ping
www.google.com: never higher 70ms
www.mobilelegends.com: 41.1ms, 66.2ms, 575ms,  ...

to be able to upload image, click on Advance Mode in the reply box.
by the way there is small update few times ago, please check it ingame.

I can't say that the server is very stable because I have no access to the server management. but also in fact that it's not only about the server, each place with each connection have different experience. Just like electricity for housing. if the server is in trouble, then the power outage will happened in the all housing. but sometimes only a few homes in the housing suffered a power outage. would you only blame the electricity server for this power outage?
at last if you feels there is no problem from the client side, please send a report to ingame customer service as well. Let them also collect your feedbacks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-23 09:50 PM GMT+8