Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 231|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Mood] Thor's String(a removed item)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-11 11:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I saw an old mlbb video on YT, it was about Alu Vs Sun(old sun). I saw there were some old items which are not available now(because they were removed). In the video while farming Alu bought an item called Thor's String and after buying that item he was able to attack everything from far away like a marksman.
When the fight between Alu and sun started they were attacking each other from a distance and both had Thor's String item.
I think that item was op and marksman useless.
Post time 2018-7-11 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Item was not removed. It was renamed and reworked. That item is Windtalker. It used to do a lightning effect similar to lightning truncheon but got changed to a cyclone bouncing effect. I wouldn’t say it’s the same item now since they switched Scarlett Phantom and Windtalker’s base stats.
Post time 2018-7-12 01:34 AM | Show all posts
As dploi said, its not an removed item but the logo + name is changed xD...also a few changes to it so its not completely the same...but yeah i wouldn’t complain about it since its balanced now
Post time 2018-7-12 08:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It's wind talker now the passive has changed
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 09:53 AM GMT+8