Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 331|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Shop] Sell Your Hero???

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-11 08:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Come to think of it. How it would be so much great if we could sell some of our heroes? Maybe when you sell a hero, you'd get half the price back. Because some of my heroes were left unused. It would surely be great and helpful for us whose option are to only save up BP. I do wish ML would consider this. Anyways, that's all.
Post time 2018-7-11 08:30 PM | Show all posts
I personally think that is not a good idea.
I mean no hero is useless. It's just how you use him/her.
It would be nice if you gather bp by doing daily and weekly quest. Nowdays collecting bp is easy.
But its user opinion.
I wanna see what other players say about this.
Post time 2018-7-11 09:24 PM | Show all posts
But then collecting bp wouldnt be a challenge anymore.. i believe there are some people that buy heroes using diamonds.. because collecting bp isnt that easy.. it has per week limit etc.. if sell heroes exist, diamonds would be even less needed i guess.. and maybe the satisfaction of buying your really desired heroes with those hard earned bp will disappear..

Just a thought.. xD
Post time 2018-7-11 11:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Moba games doesn't work that way. There is a refund feature in some mobas like LoL but it only applies for newly bought/accidentaly bought heroes.
Post time 2018-7-11 11:59 PM | Show all posts
I buy my heroes with Diamonds, i plan in selling no heroes, but this idea does sound nice to some extent.
Buying a hero then selling it is a MUCH less worthy way to try a hero than waiting for free week rotation or trial card.
And specially on top of that I'm sure that new heroes would have a no-sell restriction for at least 3 months of purchase.
Even, maybe all heroes would/should have a restriction, like: You must own the hero for at least 6 months before selling it.
Or then again, maybe it is not a good idea at all for Moonton, Idk. I don't plan on selling heroes anyways, even Kaja and Chang'e that I feel are absolute garbage paperweight in my roster: I bought I'll keep, this is one of my for-life philosophies.
Post time 2018-7-12 01:56 AM | Show all posts
There are heroes that I try everything to learn to play, but I can not. For example, Alucard, I bought and played, but I'm not good with that, if I had this option to sell, I would sell for sure, because it's useless for me. There are others too, which I bought and I regret, since it is difficult to play. Another example is the Argus when it arrived was very cool to use it, however after the nerfs and players learned to disable their ultimate, he happened to be a bad hero. Surely, i would sell it too if he could
 Author| Post time 2018-7-12 08:06 AM | Show all posts
ShinkaJunsui replied at 2018-7-12 01:56 AM
There are heroes that I try everything to learn to play, but I can not. For example, Alucard, I boug ...

Yes I highly agree with this one. I bought Chang'e and I'm not good with her. Thats why I don't use her anymore.
Post time 2018-7-12 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Very good idea.. I bought pharsa before but i not good with her.. so i want to sell her back and get another hero..
Post time 2018-7-14 11:52 AM | Show all posts
It would be good, and like hero with 32k bp, if we sell it, we wont get full price refunded but only 80%
Post time 2018-7-15 08:06 PM | Show all posts
I want to make it so that I can trade 1 or 2 heroes for permanent skins for another hero

Sadly, that's a rare chance.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 03:53 PM GMT+8