Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 364|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Mood] Don't Play Mobile Legends At Work

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-11 07:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So, I wanna share my story.

This happened to me this morning, it was still around my working hour, I got bored, so I went outside to smoking. To fullfil my boredness, I played Mobile Legends.

Bcs I'm still curious about Selena, I wanna try to playing her again, so yeah, I only played 1 classic match to test it. Near mid game, my boss suddenly came and caught me playing Mobile Legends. Suddenly I died (literally die). He caught me playing when my working time. "*! I will get fired."

Ofc he mad at me, but with my smart brain, I made an excuse that I went outside only to check my email and get called by my family member.

It's about 5 minutes, I was afk in-game but secretly I continued my game. I'm glad I didn't end up feeding, even though I was dying when I was afk. I also still got some kills, and won a game. What a relief.

After that, I just force closed my Mobile Legends, try to act cool and look busy. So my boss will think I'm really working.

Moral of the story: Don't play game at work, if you don't want to get fired.
Post time 2018-7-11 07:41 PM | Show all posts
hahaha that was lucky... I play in the toilet or during lunch time to avoid those things
Post time 2018-7-11 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Play game at work is still better than play game at school.

hmm... lucky for you that you can play in other place. I only can play in my home, with wifi. because in here, mobile data is sucks to be used for games. only good on streaming and browsing.
Post time 2018-7-11 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Syl23 replied at 2018-7-11 07:41 PM
hahaha that was lucky... I play in the toilet or during lunch time to avoid those things

euuuwwww...
well, it's not like i didn't play in the toilet. Just not often.
Post time 2018-7-11 08:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Syl23 replied at 2018-7-11 07:41 PM

So you spend 40 min in a toilet
Post time 2018-7-11 10:10 PM | Show all posts
I only ever play MLBB when I'm home, feet up, laid back and laid down, knowing that nothing can stop my awesome LAPUNESS from slapping enemies in the ass harder than they can handle.
Post time 2018-7-11 10:50 PM | Show all posts
We're on the same squad with my boss and he's the prime bad influence in our office so there'd be no problem.
Post time 2018-7-12 08:11 AM | Show all posts
I suddenly remembered this nurse at the hospital... he was duty in the emergency room and my little brother was getting his stitches - I could hear his mobile legends while he gave my little brother a stitch and I could see the pain on his face.
Post time 2018-7-12 11:25 AM | Show all posts
Zubaish replied at 2018-7-11 08:49 PM
So you spend 40 min in a toilet

Just for one game... maybe around 10 to 20 min. 30 in top
Post time 2018-7-14 09:48 PM | Show all posts
ga808 replied at 2018-7-11 10:50 PM
We're on the same squad with my boss and he's the prime bad influence in our office so there'd be no ...

Me so envious...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-23 09:39 PM GMT+8