Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 497|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Query] Snapdragon 845 optimization issue

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-11 07:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Recently i bought oneplus 6 to play mlbb in high settings and high frame rate.
Previously i used huawei honor view 10.
It was good with kirin 970 chipset.
But i was able to play smoothly in medium settings and high frame rate on.
Thats why i wanted to upgrade.
But somehow i cant play on high settings.
The device getting hotter and frame rate drops a lot even with high frame rate mode.
I switch medium and its same.
So now i play with low settings and high frame rate mode off.
First i thought it was my OnePlus 6 issue.
So i played some other high intensive games just to check
But all games played smoothly with no frame drop with high settings.
Then i tested mlbb on another oneplus 6 and xioami black shark. Which is gaming devices.
I just wanted to make sure only testing snapdragon 845 chipset. And result is same. Device getting hotter and unplayble on high settings.
So my question is, is that sd845 optimization problem?
Doew anyone else facing the same issue?
Lemme know thanks.
I also attached my current settings.

Screenshot_20180711-165805.jpg
Post time 2018-7-11 08:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Try to play other 5v5 moba games at high graphics. If your phone gets hot then that means 5v5 games requires beast computer to work
 Author| Post time 2018-7-11 10:04 PM | Show all posts
Zubaish replied at 2018-7-11 08:45 PM
Try to play other 5v5 moba games at high graphics. If your phone gets hot then that means 5v5 games  ...

I did. And the gameplay was smooth.That is why i posted to check if this happening to other player or not.
Post time 2018-7-11 10:34 PM | Show all posts
:) same here i got drops too the game is bad optimizated too many android devices .. its not like IPHONE where is easy to optimiz.  and always smooth play
Post time 2018-7-11 10:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If it is happening particularly in Snapdragon 845 chip then Devs must fix it.I think you should talk to customer care service. That's what all I can say. Hope they may help you.
Post time 2018-7-12 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Edited by figloalds at 2018-7-12 12:10 AM

My phone doesn't show high fps option (its a Redmi Note 4 powered by Snapdragon 625), but it does run perfectly fine on high settings, it rarely ever gags on a very intense team fight or at some heavy character intros like Doom Duelist Karina. The device is full aluminum body, doesn't heat at all, even playing for hours with the power charger connected.
Post time 2018-7-12 02:39 AM | Show all posts
figloalds replied at 2018-7-12 12:09 AM
My phone doesn't show high fps option (its a Redmi Note 4 powered by Snapdragon 625), but it does ru ...

do you want to add high frame setting its easy with copy paste :) link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_1kvMxl890
 Author| Post time 2018-7-12 04:47 AM | Show all posts
figloalds replied at 2018-7-12 12:09 AM
My phone doesn't show high fps option (its a Redmi Note 4 powered by Snapdragon 625), but it does ru ...

That's the fact.My cousin using mi max 2 (sd625) and runs perfectly fine even on high settings. This bothering me.
Post time 2018-7-12 10:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Even my Huawei P9 can play the game at max everything + HFR (via gltools) without lag. It's probably your internet. Your confusing performance issues with network issues.
Post time 2018-7-14 11:42 AM | Show all posts
HFR on MLBB is pretty annoying tbh. My Device is Google Pixel 1st gen have cpu Snapdragon 821 and it doesn't support HFR mode FFS. My previous phone was Xiaomi Mi 5s has same cpu 821 Snapdragon, it has HFR mode in setting. I keep complaining about this matter and apparently Devs don't bother.

Why don't make HFR mode is an option for all devices? So Players able to activate/not activate as they desire just like on * setting?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-21 03:26 AM GMT+8