Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 131|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Map] BRAWL with Lord

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-11 06:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Since Survival is on its way (13th July), a lot of people wants to remove brawl from the game. They want to make survival as permanent, replacing brawl. Personally I dont want to get rid of brawl. It's for me to play and relax without concerning any star or win-rate. It is getting a little bit stale. So what im suggesting is... Mobile Legend should add LORD to Braw. Not from the start of the game, maybe after 10 min of game then the LORD will show up. Even though some Brawl wont even last 10 min, adding LORD can create new challenges in Brawl. It can change the tide, OR end the game faster. Either way I think LORD would be a fun addition to Brawl.

Post time 2018-7-11 07:00 PM | Show all posts
Where lord will spawn?
It's true that brawl is relaxing and refreshing.
And i also dont think brawl will be removed from the game.
Lets see users opinion first.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-11 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Ideally it should spawn right in the middle, right?
Post time 2018-7-11 08:00 PM | Show all posts
as everyone include the minion attack the lord? the one who last hit the lord will be on their side. as lord will we bit power up as kill the enemy lord will receive more gold
Post time 2018-7-11 09:16 PM | Show all posts
That's a good idea. (1st opinion) I think the time-spawn of Lord will be in between 7-9 minutes. Why? Base on my experience and observation. Those time that I've mention is the most crucial or intense battle between two (2) sides. On that time, players can build or set 3 to 4 items (based on kill amounts and boots if you've been assist)

(2nd opinion). What if two (2) Lords will spawn? Can you imagine that? If 2 lords will conflict with both sides? Ahaha. It's just a joke, but If you imagine "THAT'S WAS SO COOL~"
Post time 2018-7-12 07:44 AM | Show all posts
I kind of agree and disgaree... it seems like it will be harder to make a comeback if you are in the losing end if you will add Lord in the game.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-12 01:10 PM | Show all posts
streetsneeze replied at 2018-7-12 07:44 AM
I kind of agree and disgaree... it seems like it will be harder to make a comeback if you are in the ...

True... so it can either turn the table, or end the game faster.
Post time 2018-7-15 08:11 PM | Show all posts
1st Opinion :

2 Lords like the other suggested would be a fun play, but there will only be 1 in the middle and the last hit person's lord will have 25% more buff than the other side. (so that it'll be a bloodfest )

2nd Opinion :

Minions won't attack lord.
Too unfair to have those pesky little guys do things >:(
Although I find it funny that people still die from them

3rd Opinion :

How about making it automatic spawn every 10m? both sides with equal health.
>:3

3.5th Opinion :

Turtle spawns every 5m and attacks
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-23 09:48 PM GMT+8