Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 474|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Share] See you in Court for fake advertising!!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-11 05:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ✝FatherJohn✝ at 2018-7-11 05:31 PM

I will make u eat * and lick dirt
I have 500 people on my discord channel ready to back me up on this one... U will fking regret the day u made skins and other useless * instead of balancing the matchmaking as u advertise...

2  games in a row as legend tier this is how u matchmake me with complete fking retards...
Ooo u wan't me to loose don't worry... I will make sure
U make your job properly.
If u call these 2 ranked games balanced u must be brething toxic waste instead of air that's why ur brain has tumor and u cannot balance a game.

Good luck.

Screenshot_20180711-101318.png
Screenshot_20180711-093219.jpg
Screenshot_20180711-095834.jpg
Post time 2018-7-12 01:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by figloalds at 2018-7-12 01:56 AM

Yeah, as if the system had a ULTRA artificial intelligence able to tell how retard people are.
You see, even if you measure people from their KDA you'll not grasp their real potential, since they might have a CRAP KDA even being good, if they end up in a team of retards. Or you can get a good KDA being garbage if the other 4 in your team are good.
The system has NO WAY of telling if you are good, bad, if you are or not going to perform well in a particular match.
You could be excellent at countering Karina for instance and suck bigtime at countering Kagura, so every team you fight against together in a graph would show that even your particular performance varies from very good to very bad, which would not at all help the system determine if you are or not a retard in a given scenario.
Now, this is barely even considering how good or bad your enemies and team mates were, because it also affects your own personal performance badly.
Again: The system has absolutely no way of telling if a team composition (as players) will work out well or bad.
There is no metrics that could potentially help the system know "how well a given player can play each role", unless using advanced machine learning and a LOT of manually inputed feedback data, which apparently isn't the case.
And in conclusion, overall I think it's best that the system doesn't know and doesn't want to know, because I'm sure that I am not being advantaged by how much I spent in the game (which is quite a lot I confess), and so is no one else.
Post time 2018-7-11 05:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
"No paying for stats" (¬‿¬) laughs and effin same, as an Epic, I effin don't wanna team up with effin rtarded trashtalker who's better but trasher and with stage 4 brain cancer with so much toxic (Not all tho) and I guess most of the time the enemy team has more Legends or Mythics it's sure defeat for a learner like me. (¬_¬) but I can do nothing.
Post time 2018-7-11 05:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I just can say "Nooo" when I see a Legend or Mythic in my team (;ω;)
Post time 2018-7-11 05:44 PM | Show all posts
I don't know how you can sue them based on this. It is possible to have all of your team 1 rank below you.
Soo... good luck?
Post time 2018-7-11 05:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Vymonchyyy at 2018-7-11 05:49 PM

There is nothing wrong legend in the same team with epic.. but second picture shows there is a grandmaster.. so its classic or brawl? Indeed unbalanced tho.. lets hope they will fix it..
Post time 2018-7-11 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Lol the first screen shows basically you (legend) with 4 other epics...whats so broken abt that honestly...i see no skill diffrence between legend and epic and even than u can queue with epics so why wouldnt u be able to find them in your matches? Okay the second screen with the GM is kinda stupid tho...having GM's in the team is a pain

But the matchmaking has only problems with mythic queue..it seems like  you rarely get a full mythic team
Post time 2018-7-11 05:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-7-11 05:48 PM
Lol the first screen shows basically you (legend) with 4 other epics...whats so broken abt that hone ...

(¬ω¬) I guess you're a pro Mythic

But me as an Epic, most Legend players I played with are better than Epic players :0
Post time 2018-7-11 05:56 PM | Show all posts
very attractive title's thread tho... o,o
i thought the content is real at the beginning...but damn...i was wrong...
Post time 2018-7-11 05:58 PM | Show all posts
Dude.. Still there's no 2 weeks after reset. So it seems normal to meet GM or EPIC in this early season.

Not everybody frequently pushed rank. Maybe some already reached Legend & Mythic, and some still stayed on tier after reset.

I'm in EPIC now after reset, sometimes I still got a team with GM in it. So that's why.. matchmaking is still unbalance among tiers in early season.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-11 06:07 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-7-11 05:48 PM
Lol the first screen shows basically you (legend) with 4 other epics...whats so broken abt that hone ...

Brother.... I'm former Mythical this is my 3 time climbing
And nothing has changed for 3 fking seasons
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-23 09:52 PM GMT+8