Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 311|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Complaint] ml please stop this....

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-11 11:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Xaverine at 2018-7-11 06:15 PM

i wanted to play a ranked match, so i did. the team i got wasnt really garbage. execpt for one. he was literally on the game he didint even afk and he actually mother*in feeded. please ban this dude. he literally destroyed my day. ughhh. he was actually saying stuff in the chat and was feeding so bad ughh. this needs to stop. even the system thought that he was afk cuz he had so many deaths. I HATE LIFE.

hmmmm i thought i put a picture.

his name is ☆SpecialChild☆. i cant for some reason upload the pic.
Post time 2018-7-11 04:47 PM | Show all posts
you're not the only one who hate life...

Comments

Remember what our internet sage once said, "Hold on, stay strong. And the day goes on." - billwurtz  Post time 2018-7-12 02:41 AM
Post time 2018-7-11 07:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
He will get punish harder.. i have meet someone who like that and go 17pts reduction and banned in matchmaking (idk how long)
Post time 2018-7-11 07:22 PM | Show all posts
Just report them, the officials is keep doing improvement with this feature.
Like @Eileen88 said, and it will ends when they get enough credit score again.

I believe if players keep reporting this kind of negative players, they will be vanished later. because they will get reduced in their credit scores and unable to join matchmaking unless they improve their gameplay. Sadly I just met more players that do not care about this and just close the match result screen immediately rather than submit a report first for negative players/AFK.
Post time 2018-7-12 03:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Haha.. The same thing happens to me when I'm feeding on purpose. The game suddenly recognize me as afk while I'm online all the time. I did not get 17 points deduction as someone said. I got total of 10 points deduction and I can still freely rank after 3 minutes ban (haha..what a joke punishment)
Post time 2018-7-12 09:10 AM | Show all posts
the name says it all
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-20 06:16 AM GMT+8