Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1638|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Skin Concept] Weekly Skin Survey UPDATE!

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-11 11:28 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
WeeklySSy.png

Good day, players! I'm back at it again with another skin survey update!

This week we're gonna focus more on one skin survey ranging from the last 4 months from now. The reason for this because this will give insights to our developers which skin do we like the most. Although, the images that I will be exposing/showing will not be a guaranteed but the higher response rate and satisfactory, the higher the chances of receiving the skin design we want.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

All skin name, types, and expectations are subject to change. I do understand that the "hype is real" but yea, expect the unexpected. It could either be released or just a thought at all.

WeeklySSy1.png

Alucard - Pandora King (Legend)

Basing on the design itself makes you think its an Epic skin BUT we all know that Alucard already have a epic skin which is "Child of the fall" a limited time skin. High chances that it could be the next Legend skin which we can purchase in the magic shop. Low chances that this skin will be a forever available as 899 diamonds and also a rare chance it could be a event skin.

Martis - Almighty Acnologia (Epic)

Although, Martis already have a cool hero design. This skin survey makes us think that this will be a Epic skin. Either a purchable skin for 899 diamonds or it could be a Limited Time Event skin/Lucky Box. I am definately looking forward to this skin soon!

Devs hear me out!

Gusion - Laksamana (Elite/Special)

From the design, we all know that it is linked to the previous hero survey which was either postponed or just literally didn't make it to the final cut. This skin design is similar to Lapu-Lapu base design as well but it represents Malaysia.

Karrie - Scarlet Blade (indiff)

Karrie has been in a tough situation right now. Probably all Marksman except for Lesley 'cuz ya know "ez-to-use". We're all familar that once a hero gets a new skin they get a buff or adjustment to the stats or skills.

Once again, all skin types, names, and final images are subject to change.

Post time 2018-7-11 04:07 PM | Show all posts
i'm so excited for New Martis Skin good thing i started saving up when the school started but for gusion tho i expected his skin to be this one
0-02-06-8bb7861dadf27513ba4b002e4d9351f24aab9505038fdd2b5a4342dbe38e2c6d_ec634232.jpg
Post time 2018-7-11 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Im more excited on martis than legend alucard hahaha. I was expecting they making alpha legend skin :( yea martis looks like hes gonna murder the entire Island of dawn
Post time 2018-7-11 12:59 PM | Show all posts
wow . look sick . can't wait for it
Post time 2018-7-11 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Alucard skin look so amazing!!!
Post time 2018-7-11 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Karrie become vampire <3
Post time 2018-7-12 07:42 AM | Show all posts
Thats good
Post time 2018-7-12 07:44 AM | Show all posts
Wow its amazig
Post time 2018-7-12 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Martis skin...look great....and Alucard too
Gusion, I think he is cool type person...and this skin not same as gusion character
And Karrie....looks great too
Post time 2018-7-13 11:24 PM | Show all posts
So they change the plan to make new hero Hang Tuah into Gusion skin instead. I'm sure Gusion must be holding a curly blade. I don't know that would solve the thing. They will still rant about this when the time come.

But i hope this time Devs will still implement it anyhow, be it new hero or skin.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-21 03:27 AM GMT+8