Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1617|Reply: 55
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Selena is garbage

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-10 05:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This hero is absolutely horrendous and I can't believe I was wasted 32k on her. It would've been better if they made her a physical attacker like roger instead of a useless mage.

First of, her range sucks

Second of, her skill 2 in human form is super useless against minions and jungle monsters and it does puny damage. I would've preferred it if it goes through and damaged minions so you can harass enemy heroes

Third of, her skill 1 in human form doesn't deal aoe damage which it should've for faster minion clear. It's range sucks

Fourth of, her monster form's skills are garbage

Skill 1 deals almost no damage and it isn't aoe (why pick this trash hero instead of godlike Karina, a true assassin)

Skill 2 is absolutely the most useless skill I've ever seen in a moba game. Its damage is puny, it's a dash so it repositions you if you merely click on it and not aim (in my short time of practicing this hero I dashed to multiple enemies and towers all of which lead to me dying). You need to build up stacks in order to use it more than once which makes no sense since Natalia's merely requires you hit heroes.

This hero isn't even a mage. No aoe skills. Her summon is garbage and doesn't do aoe. Her stun is garbage as it doesn't work on anything but heroes. Her 1 and 2 in her monster form are garbage. Puny damage. Dash is useless and will lead you to getting killed. This hero needs a rework asap. Waste of bp.
Post time 2018-7-10 10:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i played a rank game and the enemy chose selena. wr got rekted so hard because of her 2nd form and her passive. lel.
Post time 2018-7-11 12:33 PM | Show all posts
And again...

Fun fact, she can kill enemy hero easily even she still lvl 2 without any item.
Post time 2018-7-11 10:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You have to play selena as an assassins not mage, trust me selena is op af if you can play her correctly

Comments

Exactly, she's a Rogerful Karina, just like Roger excels at melee, she does too.  Post time 2018-7-11 08:54 PM
Post time 2018-7-10 08:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-7-10 09:01 PM

I will say about SELENA more detail.

Tactic: 1-2-3-2-2-1 or 1-2-3-2-1-2 (when escape) but with some some condition. Your enemy must attach with Abyssal to make her deal more damage when you change to Abyssal Form. She is an Mage/Assassin, you need to farm faster like normal assassin. Huge explaination I will tell later.

Honestly, she is OP if you use right combination skill. Her skill combo even harder than Gusion. Why I buy her, she really difficult to use even difficult than Fanny. You need to think faster to use her. She really worth if you use her properly.
Post time 2018-7-10 07:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yea Truly Selena Sucks especially her Dialogues, I dont like her Voice at all.Angela Has Better Voice Actor who says GegeGaga. You Should Rework Her Voice by the one who speaks as Angela. Skillset ok+Looks also ok. CHANGE voice and She's OP from all directions !!
Post time 2018-7-10 05:31 PM | Show all posts
lol no you cant play her yet :) selena i s META you will see she has big speed big dmg i love her
Post time 2018-7-10 05:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
rework o-o?   but she just released bro...try to know her skill first .you wont know her true capabilities from 2-3 match with her. -_-||...btw i wont buy her now i will see how people using her so that i wont regret later XP
Post time 2018-7-10 05:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I just buy it now, but just for collection. Still love my saber.
Post time 2018-7-10 06:02 PM | Show all posts
Selena is good.. well i do need to use like all combo to kill jungle.. and minions too apparently.. even with combo, i cant clear minion fast enough.. but her combo is good when hitting enemy heroes.. and if you dont want skill 2 human form to pass through minions and deal no damage, you must hit minions with skill 1 human first.. btw, her skill 1 abyss form, is it bugged? Encounter this problem when i press skill 1, the atk didnt come out.. but the skill went to cooldown.. i didnt get stunned or cc btw.. has anyone encounter this? Mostly happen when i quickly press skill 3 to abyss form, then skill 1..

Comments

yes....skill 1 of abyss form sometimes didn't come out.....and must press hit button again to make her do skill 1  Post time 2018-7-11 09:42 AM
Sometimes it works, sometimes doesnt..  Post time 2018-7-11 01:53 AM
Yes i know but when i atk, it didnt come out.. the double scratch thingy  Post time 2018-7-11 01:52 AM
Skill 1 Witch form is a buff, makes your next basic attack deals additional damage plus shield.  Post time 2018-7-10 11:38 PM
Post time 2018-7-10 06:02 PM | Show all posts
Another troll post from someone who kept complaining. You haven't even played her lots of times and you keep on complaining.
Post time 2018-7-10 06:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well that's your opinion. I used Selena 3 times today and she isn't weak at all. Her damage is high enough to kill an enemy in a human-abyssal form combo. Her stun is op af, 4.5 secs at max range wth? It's enough to kill an enemy hit by it. Her abyssal form dash doesn't deal much damage but hitting an enemy resets its CD so it's good enough.
Post time 2018-7-10 06:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Selena is a melee magic assassin just like Karina and Gusion, not a mage like Eudora
Post time 2018-7-10 06:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Selena users today sucks.. Just my obsevations hahaha
Post time 2018-7-10 06:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by pastichka at 2018-7-10 06:53 PM

she is mage and assasin :) damn she is big META
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-21 04:21 AM GMT+8