Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 326|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Kaja

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-10 02:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Ok so hear me out here sorry if i have offended somebody. I just bought kaja and have played him about 30 games or so and i just realized that he sucks. Why you ask? Because of his skills.

Passive: Ok this skill is one of the most useless skills out there that does not say he is worthy of being a tank. Unlike hylos or johnson where their passive gives you a lot of hp and armor where kaja just gives you movement speed

First skill: okay this skill is fine but the damage of this skill is very small even in the late game it is still very small this skill is extremly useless when it comes to damage but it can be used as a harassment type.

Second: this is one of his most usefull skills making him add armor to your allies and all but thats it. You perform a dash and whether if it hits your ally or enemy it dashes again. This skill gives damage but it is very small.

Ultimate: This is one of the most usefull skills in the game if they buff this. Ok the cooldown is extremely long for a tank and the grab time is very short like 2 seconds or something and you need flicker which if it is on cooldown then you are just a useless tank, if you initiate or dive to the enemy to grab/ult their adc then i assure you, your hero is already dead or has small health.

Overall: i think kaja is not in the role for a tank i see him as a support. You heard me right a support his skills does not make him a tank his passive does not make him a tank then what does make him a tank? Nothing you also need flicker to make his ult more effective but if it on cooldown then you just sit there and wait which makes him very useless. If you want very usefull tank hero then there are a lot of them like hylos, johnson, akai, lolita, and even minotaur just dont pick kaja this is one of the most useless tanks in the game.

Post time 2018-7-10 02:12 PM | Show all posts
i agree,
i tried kaja myself and he doesn't seem to  have anything useful in his kit except for his ulti. or i am just a bad tank haha, either way kaja is indeed in need of a buff..currently he is kinda weak you could say. since he has a hard time supporting and tanking
Post time 2018-7-10 02:31 PM | Show all posts
He get buff soon, don't worry.
Post time 2018-7-10 03:33 PM | Show all posts
:) i said he sucks  after 2 games at the release date
Post time 2018-7-10 04:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well, he is more of a support than tank. Thats why in his description of role,(Support/Tank) the support comes first. He is just a little tanky compared to other traditional supports.

Also if you look at the logo beside their names ( maybe the role logo acutally i dont know what to call it), angela has the same with kaja unlike the one for hylos. just see my attachment for reference.

659EFB85-AC28-415F-A0F9-75FE46EA2DC6.jpeg
365F641B-93DE-46F2-B9C0-62FC1F7D818B.jpeg
F55CA3B5-ACD7-4698-846C-E8965901ED36.jpeg
 Author| Post time 2018-7-10 05:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
VeRonsky147 replied at 2018-7-10 04:34 PM
Well, he is more of a support than tank. Thats why in his description of role,(Support/Tank) the sup ...

Yes i totally agree with you but he has no support skills other than his second skill witch gives his allies a small amount of armor and why even call him a tank when he does not even act like a tank. When a team fight starts the tank’s main role is to get all the damage but when it comes to kaja, he really cant sustain the damage when all 5 enemy players are attacking you
Post time 2018-7-10 06:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
well for me, a support does not only need heal or dish out shield for allies. as a support you should help your team get kills and help them survive in teamfights. i think kaja, with his first skill can help slow enemies whether your teammate is being chased (for escape of allies) or you are one going for the chase and getting kills. his second can save your allies, just take a look how horo plays kaja. a support does not merey rely on items to get kills, nor does farm or whatsoever. just to help your team kill and support them in fight. i guess yeah, i agree with the tank part. he is NOT that tanky compare to others. but i think thats why they give him the passive of movespeed and second skill to cover that lack of tankiness. well this is just my opinion tho.
Post time 2018-7-10 06:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
well for me, a support does not only need heal or dish out shield for allies. as a support you should help your team get kills and help them survive in teamfights. i think kaja, with his first skill can help slow enemies whether your teammate is being chased (for escape of allies) or you are one going for the chase and getting kills. his second can save your allies, just take a look how horo plays kaja. a support does not merey rely on items to get kills, nor does farm or whatsoever. just to help your team kill and support them in fight. i guess yeah, i agree with the tank part. he is NOT that tanky compare to others. but i think thats why they give him the passive of movespeed and second skill to cover that lack of tankiness. well this is just my opinion tho.
Post time 2018-7-10 07:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Are you serious lol? Hes as useful as angela.I have 100% wr by using him like 20+ matches and I’m in legend rank.
Post time 2018-7-10 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Malicewolf at 2018-7-10 10:32 PM

You're simply playing him wrong. While I'll agree, he's not the best, he can be extremely useful. Heck, i've come out of some matches with Kaja as MVP.
1st thing you're doing wrong is trying to forcefully make him a tank. He's a support 1st and foremost. Unlike Ruby or Chou who have innately tanky stats and a skill set to CC, Kaja does not. While most people think "support" means healing or shielding, it can honestly mean much more. Kaja is fast. That's his thing. And to top it off, he can slow down enemies easily when you factor that almost no hero's are innately faster than him (so he can catch up and slow you with 1st skill, thus giving your team the chance to catch up). The reason you build him up tanky is simply so he can take advantage of his passive without immediately dying. But that doesn't mean flying into the fray and trying to initiate the fight. That's a 1 way ticket to death as you already said. He's a baiter. Plain and simple.  Just look at everything in his skillset. 1st skill - large aoe slow. 2nd skill - dash with shield. ult - Grab, hold and pull wherever you want. passive - 40% speed up when hit.

Everything in his skillset screams baiter. He's fast from getting hit, so let them hit and then think they can chase you. You can slow them while running to keep yourself ahead. If they are silly enough to chase you down your lane, all you have to do is wait right before your tower then ult. Grab and pull them to middle of tower, then slow them. They'll have to use escape to get out, or they'll lose most of their life from the tower here if not die. Then you can go on offensive (especially if ally or your minions are around). Dash into them for that additional boost and shield (and if you're lucky, you hit them for dmg too). Then just stick near them. Your basic is long range. Your 1st skill slows them AND gives you auto hits by electrocuting them and adding in additional dmg for every hit (all you need to do is stay on top of them with your speed). They're likely low hp, so you just have to finish them off. You don't need high dmg. You're now the chaser.

Problem with this playstyle is it is not the META right now. And most think Kaja should be a tank and thus, get angry when he runs away. But if you play him right, he should almost NEVER die. He is a perfect hero for setting up traps and ganks. But most try to make him the center of attention for the battle (which will get him killed). He should be running circles around the enemy. With sky guardian helmet, he should be able to stay alive quite easily as he can outrun just about any enemy.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 09:34 AM GMT+8