Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 513|Reply: 26
Collapse the left

[Share] An alternative to a sudden-popular Lolita

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-9 11:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello,

Its been a long time i've been idle from playing Rank (since about.. 2 months before season end) due to lacks of free time with my squad, i started to play again last weekend, this time, solo push. It was a scary experience to meet many kinds of people including the ones (ally) that threaten to make you lose a star.

The past season, i always spammed Lolita. I always get her even in slot 4 or 5. But this season, i was shocked to see she often picked in as early as slot 2. I never get a chance of using her anymore since my team always prioritized Assassins. I only left for several months and she became that popular lol.

So i tried Gatot, as i presume my 2nd main Tank. Never use him on Rank and never had met against Lolita even in Classic. So this is a first time to almost everything. And it went... wonderful! lol. Gatot new skills is on par with Lolita's ability to tank and CC. When there is a teamfight, where Me and Lolita head on tanking for our allies, it was very intense (plus the excitement that i get to challenge the Tank that i thought was the best). The only bad thing about the match is that Lolita is having a bad allies .

Therefore i can say, Lolita is still very powerful and relevant, but Gatot is indeed fit in well in this new meta.

win2.jpg

win1.jpg
Post time 2018-7-9 12:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Meta tanks are Minotaur and Grock.Btw Gator is now more useful after the rework.
Post time 2018-7-9 12:14 PM | Show all posts
I feel stupid when I use him in Rank at the first time. Anyway, he seem good to me even he have little nerf recently.

IMG_20180709_121026.jpg
Post time 2018-7-9 12:24 PM | Show all posts
hii @IjamRex right now gatot and mino is current meta they are very good right now in tanking for the team as to choose from both i would love to choose mino over gatot after the rework mino is the best tank if you would ask me.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-9 12:34 PM | Show all posts
@Zubaish Minotaur is already in the meta? damnnn if thats true i don't know what else did i missed.

@Ar3neKn1ght you are doing a really good job. that assists tho. Indeed, Gatot is fine as he is now, plus he receive buff for the future patch update, he can walk faster while charging and immune to slow down skills (if i'm not mistaken). Lets see what we can do from that
 Author| Post time 2018-7-9 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Nicky_veronica replied at 2018-7-9 12:24 PM
hii @IjamRex right now gatot and mino is current meta they are very good right now in tanking for th ...

Too bad i never heard of this, maann i have to master Minotaur right away! Since i couldn't get my baby Lolita anymore
Post time 2018-7-9 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Gatot and Mino aren't the best in this meta yet at least in Mythic.

Old popular tank such as akai, johnson, hylos, grock, and lolita are more reliable than them.

But, I admit their buff and rework in the last patch are very good for them.
Maybe in the future they will become popular.
Post time 2018-7-9 12:45 PM | Show all posts
IjamRex replied at 2018-7-9 12:37 PM
Too bad i never heard of this, maann i have to master Minotaur right away! Since i couldn't get my ...

hahaha you shpuld try it mino is the best tank according to me right now
Post time 2018-7-9 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Almost all the tanks are in the meta except Tigreal -_- which til now hasn't been revamped D: his ult is still trashy. Though, I'm glad that you're loving the reworks done by the devs. Lolita suddenly became popular because of MPL I believe. Also, Gatot will get another revamp, his skill that charges and dash will no longer have slow effects.
Post time 2018-7-9 02:02 PM | Show all posts
IjamRex replied at 2018-7-9 12:34 PM
@Zubaish Minotaur is already in the meta? damnnn if thats true i don't know what else did i missed.  ...

Mino is good right now.

I'm tank user. I can assure about that.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-21 03:29 AM GMT+8