Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 342|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Complaint] complaint. about stupid system

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-7 12:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
thanks moontooon for your stupid system.. 06/07/2018 my credit score lower to 56 cannot play game either rank or classic.. just open my account then logout.. but on 07/07/2018 just open my acc look at the inbox.. suddenly got afk penalties.. how come u dont play but still receive afk. penalties.. is that fair moontoon? havent play game but still received afk penalties  refer to the picture moonton for stupid moderator shut the * up. tell the dev system stupid buy expensive one dont buy cheap laa..
Screenshot_20180707-124933.jpg
 Author| Post time 2018-7-7 12:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
dont close this thread stupid u havent solved my problem. give me a reason..
Post time 2018-7-7 01:03 PM | Show all posts
The report system is approved on that day,i already testing it by playing vs AI with friend and going afk,the penalty reminder come not in the day you made offensive toxic behavior,but on the day the system review results is true.
Post time 2018-7-7 01:03 PM | Show all posts
What is the device you are currently using? Or maybe just contact customer service.. include your device model maybe good..
 Author| Post time 2018-7-7 01:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
im using honor V10
Post time 2018-7-7 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by titan666 at 2018-7-7 01:18 PM

Don't lie! Your 56 credit score already explained all the things
or
you just pretended.

You got credits deduction and you said you haven't played it. It doesn't make sense. Unless someone played or abused your account.

Maybe you just got credit score deduction from player reports that has been verification from previous reports. (It can be from 1 week or couple days ago). Their reports on you maybe detected as true. That's why..

How come you got so many credit score deduction like that? It means your game behavior is not really good.

If you only did 2-3 times, maybe it can be tolerated. But this.. 56, that's too far.. It looks like you make same mistakes over and over again.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-7 01:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-7-8 03:02 PM
titan666 replied at 2018-7-7 01:16 PM
Don't lie! Your 56 credit score already explained all the things
or
you just pretended.

dude why u so stupid.. credit score 56 can you play classic or ranked if your credit low.. explain to me dont barking like a dog

@Ryouva dude i havent play ml just open my acc look at my friend profil.. then logout but why got penalties.. i dont play ml at 1.55am..just sleep.. but get shocked today got afk. penalties.. you dont play ml but still received afk penalties
Post time 2018-7-7 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
When i checked your profile it seemed like u had a few matches where you were afk, this is the reason why this “stupid” system has dudected your credit score
Post time 2018-7-7 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by titan666 at 2018-7-7 01:34 PM
killswitch92 replied at 2018-7-7 01:19 PM
dude why u so stupid.. credit score 56 can you play classic or ranked if your credit low.. explain ...

I won't assume if you didn't tell the fact by yourself.

Your screenshot shows you got -5 credit score, and you log out your game, and log in again next day. You said your credit score lower to 56.

Maybe you got amnesia or something in couple last matches, you actually did afk, but you said you didn't play when you actually played before. Then you got multiple reports from your teammates.

And their report on you has been verification and true, you got credit deduction a day later.

You can't trick me. I see often kind of player like you. Make an excuse, and rant in forum.

Like @Ryouva said.. The reports maybe from previous previous previous time.. And you got the punishment later..
 Author| Post time 2018-7-7 01:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-7-8 03:03 PM
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-7-7 01:26 PM
Hello,
When i checked your profile it seemed like u had a few matches where you were afk, this is th ...

there some but not to often afk.. can i ask u.. hope u can answer.. u dont play ml because credit scroe low 56..cannot play ranked or classic righf? but why suddenly u get afk pemalties.. u dont play but still received afk penalties.. yesterday i dont play ml just open it then logout.. today at 1.55am on 7/7/2018 u get afk penalties.. i dont play ml at the time just watch world cup..

titan666 replied at 2018-7-7 01:31 PM
I won't assume if you didn't tell the fact by yourself.

Your screenshot shows you got -5 credit sc ...

lol still young bro maybe you got amnesia.. check my previous thread bro dont just comment about something u dont know.. do check my previous thread
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-23 09:44 PM GMT+8