Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 7099|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[lag] vpn users in mlbb game

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-7 12:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey MLBB. I play ranked game now then i notice that my normal ping is 60ms and when the battle starts. My ping is going to 259 and so on. It changes a lot. You said that MLBB is a fair game well now its not. You let vpn users ang hackers bypass your walls. And its not fair though. Im not enjoying MLBB now even my friends. Please fix this issue. I encounter this for more than 10x of my game.
Post time 2018-7-7 12:15 PM | Show all posts
Lately i am seeing this and i am also facing this.
I thought its cause of new season and update.
Vpn is not illegal btw.
But some players in mlbb use this to win
The way you detect vpn.
Your ping in game should be normal.
But when you get close to certain enemy the ping spikes and goes high.
I dont know what happened in your case.
Nonetheless you can report in game customer support for official's awareness on this matter.
Tap on the blue headset icon on the top left corner besides google play games icon or Instagram like icon.
Go to help>bug report
Provide battle history screenshot
Submit
Thanks.
Post time 2018-7-7 04:00 AM | Show all posts
Using VPN is not totally a "HACK". It is a private network used for typical reasons, Privacy, or for us MLBB users, is to connect to the nearest geographical location of the server.(if playing in SEA server and you are located in somewhere from EU or US)

Do you know that if you use VPN yourself with no purpose at all, you will have a LAG GAME TOO?

VPN brings more issues than solutions. VPN will add more HOPS ( more routers to connect, more latency will be added).

Ask Moonton's MLBB admin server on what they can do to establish a good network connection between players ingame.

I repeat, VPN itself is LEGAL and not a cheat. It is the "USER'S intention or way to exploit caveats-loopholes of the game" that is ILLEGAL.
Post time 2018-9-10 01:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-7-7 12:15 PM
Lately i am seeing this and i am also facing this.
I thought its cause of new season and update.
Vp ...

I'm also being bugged with this VPN hacks. I know there is no such relations about hacks and VPN, but within this MOBA games where ALL 10 players have to connect to the SAME server, PLAYERS who don't use VPN connections ARE BEING HARMED.

Why do developers have no intentions to prevent users to utilize VPN? Other games can have this mechanism, without adding any costs to overall performance.

Also, in report cheating/phising website section in-game, I CAN'T EVEN SUBMIT ANY REQUIRED IMAGES (have tapped the photo icon so many times). WTH? I have posted the images related to this problem.

And sorry for hijacking this thread, but I think this should be in SERIOUS consideration.

Thanks.
Screenshot_20180909-235142.png
Post time 2018-9-12 04:21 AM | Show all posts
EasternEas replied at 2018-9-10 01:02 AM
I'm also being bugged with this VPN hacks. I know there is no such relations about hacks and VPN,  ...

Clear your browser cache and then try again to submit in game customer support. Thanks.
Post time 2018-9-20 01:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by EasternEas at 2018-9-20 01:03 PM
BD007 replied at 2018-9-12 04:21 AM
Clear your browser cache and then try again to submit in game customer support. Thanks.

Hi,

Well, that hasn't been an issue with any browsers I use... but I suggest that there's a dedicated page (using a browser, of course) for submitting issues/reports in case in-game customer support has issues like I had. So there are 2 ways to report issues, instead of just in-game customer service page.

It seems the issue with the connection or the VPN issue has been resolved with this update, but I keep my eyes on this issue, if anything regarding these kind of issues persist.
Post time 2018-9-21 09:19 AM | Show all posts
EasternEas replied at 2018-9-20 01:01 PM
Hi,

Well, that hasn't been an issue with any browsers I use... but I suggest that there's a dedica ...

Please keep us updated about this if you face any more problem. Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 01:04 AM GMT+8