Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 385|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Query] Why ML can't create heroes that looks like from an anime?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-6 07:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
why only fanny is the only hero that looks like anime character from attack on titan? and why they can't create another hero that looks like from anime? i know it's cause of the copyright but why other moba? like Warsong they have Doven that looks like Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail and Irene that looks like a character from Jojo Bizarre Adventure i was hoping ML or Moonton create Heroes that looks like Natsu or Gray(Fairytail),Meliodas(Seven deadly sins),Luffy,sanji,or zoro(one piece),Kaneki(tokyo ghoul),Tsuna(Katekyo hitman Reborn),ichigo(Bleach),Izuku,Bakugou,Kaminari(My Hero Academia) and other
Post time 2018-7-6 10:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
A lot of ML character that inspired by anime ,see gusion his skill just like baron in Ueki & his look just like genos in Onepunchman ,another example Layla > Blackrockshooter ,Ruby > ruby rose RWBY etc
Post time 2018-7-6 08:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You said the reason why...its copyright. Tbh mobile legend artstyle is pretty anime-ish to me, i mean look at nana or chang'e they're so kawaii (^w^ )
Post time 2018-7-6 08:47 PM | Show all posts
The obvious reason is because Anime is two dimensional. Whereas, ML is a three dimensional game.
Post time 2018-7-6 08:57 PM | Show all posts
well,
copyright is one factor, other games may be able to add those because they are dealing with those companies maybe? so ill just guess that it will most likely not happen. but hey at least we have fanny and mikasa
Post time 2018-7-6 09:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by TheEpicJobber at 2018-7-6 09:54 PM

Like you said, copyright issue is one of the main reasons they can't create a hero based on a character from (insert anime title here) unless Moonton collaborates with them. But like @IZxCOLD said, at least ML had a Mikasa-inspired heroine (Fanny) for us. Oh, and Valir's 2nd skin reminds me of Natsu Dragneel too.
Speaking of copyright issues, do you know why Gord's legendary skin had been delayed for so long at one point? And why Irithel's Starlight Skin had been altered?
Post time 2018-7-6 09:47 PM | Show all posts
I really like when Moonton makes their own unique stuff, feels much greater than seeing a copycat from other games/media.
Its much more iconic, self-respecting and valuable and adds much more to the overall quality of the media in my perspective.
Post time 2018-7-6 09:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Doryoku at 2018-7-6 10:02 PM

Fanny- attack on titan
Layla- miku (for me sailormoon)
Selena- mirajane of fairytail
Aldous- one punch man
Valir- super saiyan (he look like vegeta)

1..2..3..4..5...yay we got anime squad lol

(Hope it didn't help Moonton with the copyright.. Ha2 just kidding....)
Post time 2018-7-6 10:19 PM | Show all posts
I hope they will create superhero too.
Post time 2018-7-7 08:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by dadadaa at 2018-7-7 08:39 AM

Hmm actually you have lot caracters from anime in mobile legends ...
Alucard - children of fall or advent children from ff ^^ lesly is one character from van helsing, argus ... there are some characters that have bending skils like they are from avatar ...
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-21 04:18 AM GMT+8