Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 613|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Share] Chou Buff.. No it isn’t

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-6 09:51 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just a thought..

Okay, so I have been a chou main for like a year already. Top 1 Local in both of my accounts. (This point is not to assert dominance or superiority, but to show you that I’m an experienced chou player and have played him for a while)

So it was released in the advanced server that chou is going to get buffed and nerfed.

The buff is to make his skills stronger (in terms of damage). This includes:

1. Each phase of his first skill
2. Base damage of his ultimate skill

In this light, his ultimate cooldown and first skill distance got buffed too. Juicy buffs actually.

Right? WRONG.

Nerf:
His enhanced basic attack after running got reduced from 150% from 200%

Meh, it’s manageable for me, the benefit outweighs the nerf.

But u forgot something.

They nerfed his first skill cooldown. Pre-nerf his cooldown timer starts to go down when u activate the first phase of his first skill. Post-nerf his cooldown timers starts third phase of his first skill (or his knockup).

With this nerf, chou will need to build cooldown and u just nerfed oracle and wings of apocalypse queen (core items that make chou tanky). You’re killing the guy again, trying to make him build cooldown or possibly shifting him to be a fighter. As a chou user, if you want to make a fighter then make one; don’t touch my chou.

Moonton do u hate chou that much? Where’s the bug (restrict sign) you said you’re going to fix back in April. That’s 3 MONTHS ago.

Another secret nerf I noticed

If u look at this the maximum cd of his first skill it’s 10 sec, in the vid it’s 11 sec?

Wtf moonton?

Post time 2018-7-6 10:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I also wonder if its a nerf or a buff, but currently im able to kill enemy heroes with 2-3 basic attacks because of the passive. Right now chou uses basic attacks to deal dmg as well as skills. Poor chous passive will be worthless, so building for crit chance wont worth.
Post time 2018-7-6 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-7-6 11:00 AM

I see, player will more focus to nerf first. They didn't see their advantage in first place.
Post time 2018-7-6 10:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2018-7-6 10:55 AM
I see, player will more focus to nerf first.  They didn't their advantage in first place. { ...

The advantage is that your dmg output will be lower.
Post time 2018-7-6 11:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Crixce at 2018-7-6 11:08 AM

Chou is a fighter not a tank... Why make another fighter. He is one. XD

But I do agree

There needs to be another “Martial art style fighter” that can be the rival of Chou.
Post time 2018-7-6 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-7-6 11:11 AM
DeathBrain replied at 2018-7-6 10:58 AM
The advantage is that your dmg output will be lower.

At least they increase skill damage than before. If I Chou user, I more likely use skill damage compared to basic damage because I formerly mage user. Maybe some player feel good using more basic damage to Chou.

I don't know Chou really balance or not because they optimize Chou in term of mechanism. Is he more basic or more skill fighter?

Author| Post time 2018-7-6 12:03 PM | Show all posts
You guys don’t get it. I’m not focusing on the basic dmg enhancement. I’m talking about the cooldown! It used to be around 4 seconds around knockup but right now it’s going to be like 8 seconds to cast the first skill again. It used to start cooling down when he uses the FIRST phase of his first skill but right now it starts cooling down in the THIRD phase of his first skill which is his knockup
Post time 2018-7-6 12:04 PM | Show all posts
For me, chou is not a fighter, he is one of the tank/support to initiate the fight or ambush.
Example, chou with helcurt in the same lane will have huge advantage.
initiate knock up to let helcurt silence and burst with 4x dmg. they r dominate in one lane easily if mid lane dont know how to roam well.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-6 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Guys I’m trying to focus on the knockup nerf. IT AFFECTS CHOU’S FIRST SKILL  COOLDOWN by a lot. For example, at level 1 the maximum cooldown u can get should be around 4 seconds after the knockup, right now it’s 12 seconds.
Post time 2018-7-6 12:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Crixce at 2018-7-6 12:16 PM
jerrick2001 replied at 2018-7-6 12:03 PM
You guys don’t get it. I’m not focusing on the basic dmg enhancement. I’m talking about the coold ...

Most of the heroes that can stun their cooldown are around 10sec that places him among them now.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-17 07:42 PM GMT+8