Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 540|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Poll] Slight nerf for Helcurt?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-5 11:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Helcurt is actually one of the most banned or most picked assassins at high ranked right now, since the last season. His passive only has 3 sec cd on each target, it's really annoying you always get silenced whenver you use the skills near him. He can also cancel skills easily. Not to mention, his first skill can silence multiple enemies. Is it possible to slightly increase the cooldown of each target on his passive to 8-10 sec. 3 sec on each target is too short. And also, his ulti darkness duration, 3.5 sec is a bit too much since it's a global skill. All he needs to do is press his ulti, why not make it to 2.5 sec darkness? He already has movement speed and attack speed bonus from his ulti anyway. His movement speed can increase up to 75% with his ulti. Even Zilong's movement speed got nerfed twice. I know he is squishy, just like most assassins anyway.

If you think he doesn't need slight nerf, tell me why please? Except he is squishy and a bit hard to play. Just want to know.

Single Polls, Total 55 Users voted
58.18% (32)
21.82% (12)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
20.00% (11)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-7-5 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm, what can i say about this character...

He can be insane indeed, usually a good helcurt is able to dominate the game. I do think the same that he needs some more CD on his passive but that is littarly everything..his ulti is fine imo he needs time to escape and stuff and sometimes its good for ganking

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-7-5 11:19 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-7-5 11:14 PM
Hmmm, what can i say about this character...

He can be insane indeed, usually a good helcurt is abl ...

He got 75% movement speed buff from his ulti + his escapable first skill + darkness thingy. I think it's more than enough to escape. Zilong movement speed got nerf to 30% and it's hard to see Helcurt doesn't get any nerf yet.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-5 11:21 PM | Show all posts
ninja_cowboy replied at 2018-7-5 11:19 PM
He got 75% movement speed buff from his ulti + his escapable first skill + darkness thingy. I thin ...

Sometimes when being ganked his skill 1 isn’t enough, in that case his ulti is viable and thats the reason why i am fine with it but i do agree that he is slightly OP

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-6 12:34 AM | Show all posts
:) yeah useless nerf for this hero and when nerf him you buff other OP heroes beeing counter by helcurt

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-6 02:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Personally I would not want to nerf him until a reliable counter to Fanny arrives. A better way might be buffing Alucard which is supposed to be the counter to Helcurt.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-6 03:11 AM | Show all posts
maistral replied at 2018-7-6 02:05 AM
Personally I would not want to nerf him until a reliable counter to Fanny arrives. A better way migh ...

Alucard's passive is not working on Helcurt's silence.

I don't know if it's a bug, but you shouldn't be able to Silence a "passive" skill from alucard lol.

Alucard's passive is broken against helcurt's passive.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-6 05:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
batuzai04123 replied at 2018-7-6 03:11 AM
Alucard's passive is not working on Helcurt's silence.

I don't know if it's a bug, but you should ...

Oh? And I thought that was an intended effect.

Oh well. Fix that first.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-6 07:22 AM | Show all posts
I dont really think he needs a nerf, ive been able to counter him pretty easy with what ever im using and hes not ridiculously op either

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-6 11:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Helcurt is not OP at all imo.. but very very annoying and super deadly if played well... nerf? Idk... but his ulti needs to be shorter imo, cause it impact all of us..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-21 04:17 AM GMT+8