Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 262|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Query] Encountering Grumpy Players

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-5 06:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Does it seem to anyone else like each new season kicks off with a bunch of grumpy players as teammates?  I remember feeling this way a few months ago.  The amount of nasty-mouthed and unpleasantly-attituded players always seems a little too common when the rankings get jumbled up.  

(That said, I can understand FEELING grumpy.  Losing streaks are no fun.  However, being outright cruel to your teammates unprovoked.... No manners, I guess.  Inferior upbringing ;) )
Post time 2018-7-5 09:11 PM | Show all posts
sad hopeless young kids started this all and then the victims became the new cancer doing exactly the same then what has been done to them , and finally this cycle repeats without end as long as kids exist on this planet and this game.

this is why nukes are invented to decrease human population and reduce toxicity
but nukes are stupid as they create radiation which is toxic itself
ironic

Comments

hahaha  Post time 2018-7-6 06:12 AM
Post time 2018-7-6 03:05 PM | Show all posts
hahaha yea.
Post time 2018-7-5 06:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
That just comes with the new season. I mean after so many losses, and trying to win when the teammate doesn’t know any better is hard. You can’t carry a team if there skill level is low.

Comments

this is true  Post time 2018-7-5 06:58 PM
Post time 2018-7-5 07:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mobile Legend slowly turning into salt mine right now, too many grumpy and salty players..

Comments

i guess it would be a good time to buy stock in Morton Salt.  Post time 2018-7-6 06:16 AM
Post time 2018-7-5 08:27 PM | Show all posts
well,
nowadays toxicity is being insane, people are calling each other out as nab and all kind of horrible words, this is not only this season but like every season before. either people are being insanely competitive or they are just bullies

Comments

yeah. it's lame. i keep my mouth shuts until someone says something. then, i get ultra nasty.  Post time 2018-7-6 06:13 AM
Post time 2018-7-5 09:11 PM | Show all posts
its 2018 dude! everyone being salty even myself sometimes. get over it lmao

Comments

no, it's a lame way to behave.  Post time 2018-7-6 06:13 AM
Post time 2018-7-6 12:27 AM | Show all posts
ugh. it wasnt like this when i was playing in S3-S4

Comments

i guess it was January, 2017, population also rose very high that time but i encountered very friendly players. My rank was at elite/master that time and aspires 2 become a legend lol  Post time 2018-7-8 01:36 AM
how long ago was that?  Post time 2018-7-6 06:14 AM
Post time 2018-7-6 07:20 AM | Show all posts
Ive pretty much seen the same as last season but the mute button still seems to work

Comments

i have always thought "mute" was a good idea, but i just seem to let myself get riled up  Post time 2018-7-6 12:04 PM
Post time 2018-7-7 04:38 AM | Show all posts
Edited by batuzai04123 at 2018-7-7 04:41 AM

If you are an old-sensible-experienced MOBA player. You already know by yourself that this is a normal scenario to be expected espcially in low TIER and mobile platforms.

Read these carefully:

1. More advertisements and the older the game is, the more chances new players will come, and dont expect them to be as a PRO like you, everyone starts as a newbie.

2. MLBB is a 5V5 MOBA. Everyone can play for fun or competitively. If you want to win 90% of the time [with professional characteristics], setup a team of 3 or 5 players. Don't rely on solo - duo queue as the current matchmaking is not yet really stable as other known popular platforms such as ***** can't mention it here. And having known friends will less likely trashtalk you in game, unless your buddies but it's fine haha.

3. Deal with it, you are playing in SEA server. You are playing with kids, girls, students, cavemen,aliens etc.
If you are sick with them, refer to post #2.

MLBB is doing their job be patient. You are not just the only one who have this issues LOL. Even myself is having hardtime on a solo queue as well, but I accepted my fate, no one can win with a crap teammates :D

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-23 09:48 PM GMT+8