Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 970|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] Network Connection Error

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-5 11:07 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I keep getting a "Network Connection Error" while in matchmaking. This prompts the system to try to reconnect which most of the time doesn't work so I end up restarting the game. When I do and try to go back to queue for a match, it now tells me that I cannot queue because I have refused too many games or exited too early from hero selection. It's really getting annoying and frustrating because I'm not quitting any game or leaving early before hero selection. As I write this message, I am now at more than 15 minutes of waiting time as a penalty because of this. I already reported this in-game but I am hoping someone here can also help me with my issue.

Thanks!
Post time 2018-7-5 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Hii @Babaylanes we are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you but have you tried checking your connection stability ingame and please try on/off and if the problem still persist please feel free to contact me and please provide me the screenshot of it.
Enjoy
Post time 2018-7-9 01:20 AM | Show all posts
eu também estou com mesmo problema rs tem como fazer algo para mudar? Eu coloca pra da "go" na partida e simplesmente n aparece  e volto pra seleção de personagem e ainda perco ponto por na aceita partida e.e  
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-18 10:21 PM GMT+8