Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 565|Reply: 37
Collapse the left

[Mood] Stuck in Master Rank... Is it My Fault???

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-5 10:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HikariEX at 2018-7-5 10:43 AM

Yes.... I have no friend.... I'm playing solo in this game....
I notice that the recent match is just so unfair.... the whole gang of indo people keep party up to gang on those 1-1-1-1-1 or 1-1-1-2....
how can a system even allow 3-2 (same country) versus 1-1-1-1-1 or 1-1-1-2 (different country)???... playing as tanker i got scolded for not protecting lord when I was trying to save our middle last tower... got badmouth by angela Pixygirl Jj.... as a tanker what you want me to do seriously? chasing a group of 3 ppl ganking lord (only angela following lord) and let last middle tower die by chang e or die together with angela + lord? the indo ppl are smart ppl... they all plan to group up as 3-2 or 2-2-1 in a match and its really unfair that the game allow 5 same country team (obviously they team up)... I cant take it anymore... I'm playing other MOBA instead... I'm so tired with the LOUSY MATCHMAKING SYSTEM... AT LEAST U SHOULD COVER UP THE COUNTRY & AVATAR LIKE EPIC TO REDUCE FOUL PLAY!! Btw to those who are reading this... Beware in MASTER RANK... the indo ppl are now teaming up with different country flag and its so obviously they speak indo... so even if u see 1-1-1-1-1 it's actually 3-2(full indo team) these ppl are pro and ONLY STICK in MASTER RANK cause they cant gang anymore if they are in EPIC....not trying to be racist but these indos only know how to gank up... they rarely play solo so yeah... good job moonton I'm soooo not gonna waste my money on u... i rather support a properly match game...
Post time 2018-7-5 10:40 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2018-7-5 10:41 AM

For real? These 3+2 abusers exist even in Master Tier? The only way to beat these players is to actually team up with others or if you're solo queueing in lower ranks, it's advisable to pick carry heroes. Also, make sure that they're actually a 5man team by simply following 1 of the players and check the results of the previous matches.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-5 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by HikariEX at 2018-7-5 11:09 AM
Charles replied at 2018-7-5 10:40 AM
For real? These 3+2 abusers exist even in Master Tier? The only way to beat these players is to actu ...

I'm trying to gather friends.... I even invited group ppl to join but they all wont come... I feel disappoint even with my own country... everyone is so afraid of Master Rank cause we all know Master Rank is indo team paradise... they keep abuse us.... using wkwkwkwk then scolding us (i report each of them).... I feel that Master rank should have unknown avatar & country to avoid foul play... but no need to have ban hero system like Epic...

I Play: Lolita, Ruby, JawHead, Vexenna .... I'm always using the correct hero but I just cant win.....
PS: I really train hard with my heroes, watching LOTS of youtube tips & trick on each hero... I give my all you know... I really study them deep... I really love moontoon hero design... i enjoy the hero skill... but keep losing is just breaking my heart...  I feel that my effort was washed away like a water...

Post time 2018-7-5 12:07 PM | Show all posts
As much as how I relate, but the only best way is to actually pick a carry hero you can master til you get to ranks around Epic or above. It's hard to rank up using non-carry heroes in lower ranks. So I suggest learning those carry heroes instead.
Post time 2018-7-5 01:12 PM | Show all posts
just use carry heroes bro. dont rely much on ppl. you can rely on yourself :)
Post time 2018-7-5 01:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
my id :-201838125 tank and mage user mostly i can play all role ... u r wellcome ...win or loose just stick to me
Post time 2018-7-5 01:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
my id :-201838125 tank and mage user mostly i can play all role ... u r wellcome ...win or loose just stick to me
Post time 2018-7-5 01:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Like everyone said, just pick carry in master or team up with peoples you can trust. When i was master i always used mm cause majority of mm users in master is retarded. After i reached grandmaster i switched to support, now i'm at epic and still use support heroes as my main.
Post time 2018-7-5 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Elfend at 2018-7-5 01:59 PM

ur problem why u stack in master coz its ur fault...
dont use tank under legends... ur team mate mostly newbie... no point u protecting newbie damage dealer...
u must became damage dealer so u can carry t team...
based on my experience about hero for solo rank :
tank : if ur damage dealer newbie then u mostly lose...
mm : in group fight depends on team front line, if front line die u cant push...
mage : most mage only good for defend and creating opening, u cant do push alone
assasin : not easy using assasin, assasin can do anything even solo push but most of it weak when facing group fight.. if enemy tank is good its hard for assasin survive in battle...
fighter : good all round, can do anyting split push, and group fight... but it not so outstanding...

so my advice when solo its better using fighter(except ruby)...
when u hav friends and do team 2 people better pick mage+tank...
when do team 3 people very best u go with tank+assasin/fighter+mm...
 Author| Post time 2018-7-5 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Sid008 replied at 2018-7-5 01:28 PM
my id :-201838125 tank and mage user mostly i can play all role ... u r wellcome ...win or loose jus ...

I'll add u in the evening cause im working now xD thank you for invitation.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-21 03:26 AM GMT+8