Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 872|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

[Share] Not enough BP? Here's a solution

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-5 09:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BD007 at 2018-7-5 01:21 PM

I've been playing this game for almost a year now. And sometimes when a new hero gets released I don't have enough BP to buy it. (Don't you dare tell me to use diamonds to get tge hero. I won't spend money on heros only skins ) For almost a year of playing this game I have found a solution to this problem.
1st - Trial Cards
Screenshot_20180705-081039.png

If you have trial cards for heros and skin and you already have them, sell them and you'll get a small amount of BP. Its not that much but atleast there's something.

2nd - Daily Rewards and Tasks
Screenshot_20180705-081111.png
Screenshot_20180705-081055.png
Screenshot_20180705-081100.png

You all know what this does right? You complete tasks and you'll get rewarded. Try to complete Group Rewards so you'll get more.

For the Tasks, its just the same like the 1st solution. If you completed the three task you'll get rewarded by a trial card, then you sell it and you'll get some BP.

3rd - Daily Log-in, Medal Chest and Free Chest

Don't need to explain this. Cause you already know how this works.

4th - Lucky Spin & Events
Screenshot_20180705-081145.png

If you are lucky enough then probably you'll get the BP but sometimes(all the time) you have bad luck on your side. Lucky Spin is also great source of BP especially when they put a free hero there that you already have. Like Chou. If you already bought Chou and got Chou on the lucky spin, you'll get a large amount of BP. I think its around 8,000.

Same goes for events. If they give us free heroes but we already have it then it will be converted to BP.

Of course the BP you get will differ with each Hero. 32000=10000+, 24000=8000, 15000=5000.

Mentioned above was just some special mentions
The real solution is this.

Screenshot_20180705-072600.png
The photo above shows the Victory BP card. You can get this by sharing your game results to any social media platforms like Facebook. This item will give you an additional 100% of BP if you won the game. This effect only works when you win the game.

Screenshot_20180705-072557.png
The above, ladies and gents, shows the Double BP Card. You can get this free from Events. This item doubles up the BP you get every after game. No matter you win or lose.

Now, if you use both items at the same time you'll a good amount of BP every game. With this method the maximum amount of BP you get every game is around 150-550 BP. If you have a good performance on the game the more BP you get. Note: Don't be shock when you get emblems, it only means that you have reached the limit of BP every week (Which is 7500-9000) and don't worry, the effect of the item will be frozen so that you can use it next week.

Tip: Try to save up more on the Double BP card than fragments and emblems. And also try to save Victory BP card before you use both of the items.

Leave a comment if this thread helped you for some reason. And if it isn't helpful for you just tell me so I can make more uninformative thread for you. Thank you.

Post time 2018-7-5 10:12 AM | Show all posts
and players kept complaining how stingy the game is. With the current features we already have + the events they release that gives out BP/Fragments/Tickets/etc. I think we should be thankful enough e-e
Post time 2018-7-5 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Wait... group gives bp reward??? i need to find a group then...
Post time 2018-7-5 11:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lol yeah I alredy have 44 heroes and planning to buy all to be able to immediately use the hero trial cards for gold. Started one year ago, FTP player.
Post time 2018-7-5 11:49 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes but how do you get rare skin fragments? I've got 20 heroes but only 56 rare skin fragments from 700 games. I'm gonna buy a voucher today cus I want the hayabusa skin :)
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2018-7-5 12:17 PM | Show all posts
Edited by rus929 at 2018-7-5 02:09 PM

And here's another tips on using Double BP (1-day) cards: Try to use it on weekends where there is enough time to play games, coz if you reach the max of 9000 BPs (says on Sat. or Sunday), the remaining no. of hours for double BP can be use when the system resets on Monday (server time).
And if your just farming for BPs on weekends using Double BP card, I recommend to play it on vs AI (less stress and sure win, just don't end the game early). I noticed that after the last patch, gaining BP on vs. AI is higher now.
Post time 2018-7-5 01:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
rus929 replied at 2018-7-5 12:17 PM
And here's another tips on using Double BP (1-day) cards: Try to use it on weekends where there is e ...

Wow i never thought about that..
Post time 2018-7-5 03:26 PM | Show all posts
i feel like the lucky spin is such a nice have XD..even tho it may take 2K Tickets till u get what u want
Post time 2018-7-5 04:57 PM | Show all posts
If someone is aiming to get "every new hero" that gets released, I don't think saving up BP really helps even with all the methods you so graciously enumerated.

But yeah, your enumerated methods are the ways to get more BP.

But if someone don't have enough BP? The best solution is to not spend it on emblem and magic dust packs.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-20 06:31 AM GMT+8