Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 4388|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] Bug in mentor apprentice system?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-4 01:29 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I made my friend my mentor ysterday.. but after that, his status is always offline in my friendlist.. same happen to him.. my status is always offline in his frindlist.. we are having trouble to play together.. i need one more person to inv my mentor, who also a friend of this mentor of mine, just to play together.. after that i can just add him from recent tab.. in recent tab my mentor is online, but in friendlist he is always offline.. why is that?
Post time 2018-7-4 01:49 AM | Show all posts
The mentor system is new. First i would suggest to removed and try again adding.
If you face this problem again then its probably a bug and needs to be fixed asap.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-4 01:58 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-7-4 01:49 AM
The mentor system is new. First i would suggest to removed and try again adding.
If you face this p ...

Is there any chance, if i do remove and reinvite, we might need to restart our mentor apprentice task? :")
 Author| Post time 2018-7-4 01:59 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-7-4 01:49 AM
If you face this p ...

Thanks for the kind reply btw.. how impolite of me hahaha
Post time 2018-7-4 02:37 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-7-4 09:12 AM | Show all posts
whaaat? that's why my mentor is always offline I wonder. I just remove her yesterday and need to wait 24 hours to able get new mentor. I dunno if this is a bug.
Post time 2018-7-4 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-7-4 01:58 AM
Is there any chance, if i do remove and reinvite, we might need to restart our mentor apprentice t ...

I am not sure about restarting the task or what. Lets see others feedback. Like you i am new to thid feature too hehe.
Post time 2018-7-5 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Yes, I encounter the same problem, both with my apprentice and with my mentor. We always have to restart the game, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, it is annoying because we do not know whether they are actually online or offline.
Post time 2018-7-5 05:24 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-7-4 04:26 PM
I am not sure about restarting the task or what. Lets see others feedback. Like you i am new to th ...

I removed my previous mentor at Stage 1 and yes, I had to restart all the tasks.
Post time 2018-7-6 09:21 PM | Show all posts
quekiequek replied at 2018-7-5 05:24 PM
I removed my previous mentor at Stage 1 and yes, I had to restart all the tasks.

Thanks for the info. It will help others to understand the consequence of removing mentor.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-18 10:55 PM GMT+8