Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 519|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Mood] This is a Serious Thread Promise

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-3 11:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by troy01 at 2018-7-5 02:20 PM

a-biggest-challanges
Does Facing challenges makes you a better or worse person?

Challenges are a part of everyday or weekly or maybe monthly or yearly or seasonal in life. They make us stronger and without them life becomes somewhat meaningless (not really) because we have nothing to compare the times it goes well for us. (Im fine without it)

These challenges come in many forms. For some, the challenge is doing well at school, for others it is getting to grips with financial worries.

But, regardless of the challenge, facing up to it is key. Facing it will make you feel like you can take care of yourself, it will also make you understand of what you have now.

Whatever the problem, everything has a solution... either death... not really... it will just add burden to those who will be left behind.

It seems too long already... my point is...
If you lose in a Match,
lost Stars,
got rekt,
got AFK,
got trolled,
got hacked,
got ηoσb teammates,

it's just you...
Yourself are the one to be blamed and to suffer...

So it is up to you how you will stood up to this challenge and try to overcome it.

But the biggest question...

why you Ν☹☹β ?

jk

How you will overcome this challenge? How do you cope it up so it wont eat you down?

Does these challenges make you a better or a worse person?

Comment your replies and get a chance to win nothing... because life is a challenge...
and no freebies...

jk

you wont win anything actually...

Just explode yourself here...
feel free to say the things you want to say... except bad words...

imma warn you if you do...

Author| Post time 2018-7-8 11:11 PM | Show all posts
HikariEX replied at 2018-7-4 09:44 AM
If you lose in a Match,
lost Stars, = Of Course you lose stars... that's why there is classic match? ...

I never thought that this will become like a quiz or something... Anyways... I will give you B+ for that...

@DevAqua i hope the devs will fix it lol
Post time 2018-7-3 12:27 PM | Show all posts
i like challenges
Post time 2018-7-3 02:44 PM | Show all posts
well, if you are playing good and your 4 teammates got rekt. I tried hard enough to carry them. I never rant them coz of low skills etc. its just inevitable if your mates lose their lanes help them up. for me its a great challenge to test your capabilities. I always think that if you trash talk your mates they wll play bad and feel bad. even though you are losing just fight and no blaming. He/She will notice his fault and admits it at the end of the game. I just believe in good karma peace out!
Post time 2018-7-3 04:15 PM | Show all posts
I got enlightenment reading your post senpai. Whenever I challenge, I don't mind if i got rekt but in the end I always got MVP ,win or lose. XD.
Post time 2018-7-3 04:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
In behalf of Cancer Gaming the sarcasm of being a cancer. Challenges makes us strong, be strong and carry your team at your best. - Cer.Em
Post time 2018-7-3 07:49 PM | Show all posts
I just burden player to my friend. So, I solo Q myself and always get MVP and Gold but lose using Akai and Angela with burden mm player. Sad reality.
Post time 2018-7-3 08:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Xaverine at 2018-7-3 07:15 PM

Did you write all of this words right after your lose streak, senpai?

Comments

Thank's XD  Post time 2018-7-3 08:58 PM
Are you edit this. Look WOW. ;)  Post time 2018-7-3 08:49 PM
 Author| Post time 2018-7-3 10:17 PM | Show all posts

I dun know what to reply to you lol

@shikinu00 calm down Stan...

@seimz lol im Gandhi...

@ememtot.xd tot

@Ar3neKn1ght just u i guess...

@Xaverine nope.. I write this so that i will get paid
Post time 2018-7-4 02:20 AM | Show all posts
Edited by figloalds at 2018-7-4 02:25 AM

I'm always like:
"Ok I'll play a match"
If I win, fine. If I lose, fine. If my team gets AFK, whatever.
As long as:
- My personal KDA is above 3
- I didn't die within the first 10 minutes of game
- I'm was at all moments well aware of the map- I myself didn't go AFK
- I used my map awareness and individual skill in aiding my team towards victory.

That's my only job, if we win, fine. If we lose, fine. If someone goes afk, whatever.

Because, let's face it, it's a phone game so not everyone has the smarts to init a game in the comfort of their homes knowing their next 20 minutes, some will just lock the screen and do whatever they have to do immediately in their regular lives. I wish that it wasn't like this, but it is.
I only play the game when I'm home, with nothing at all to bother me during my game, so if I go afk then really something crazy bad happened and I had to. That's why I don't even report most AFKrs, I do report those who display negativity and/or purposely leave the ongoing match, and/or play in a purposeful bad way to prejudice the team.
Post time 2018-7-4 05:19 AM | Show all posts
Nab teams, and afks are my problem...i am pro, i also have good wifi here in hamstersdam but i still lag
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-7-23 09:36 PM GMT+8