Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 187|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Newbie here and enjoying here a lot

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-20 03:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am Rudolf Fairbanks, a creativecontent development expert and love to share content online for respectivebrand visibility. I work for Write my Essays US as a HOD creative content teamto empower their content developers to develop amazing content for onlinereaders. I have visited this forum accidentally but after reading manyintroduction thought of dropping few words about me here. Happy to be the partof this board and enjoying here a lot.

Post time 2018-6-20 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Welcome to MLBB Forum! <3
Post time 2018-6-20 06:27 PM | Show all posts
Good to hear it then.

Welcome to the Official Mobile Legends : Bang Bang Forum!
If you need any assistance with the forum features, you can start a thread either Here or Here.You can also start a topic thread Here if you want to report / announce an ingame bug that occured during your gameplay.

Do you have any ideas/suggestions that will help inspire the players? Come and start a thread Here .
If you need any help regarding the game, don't hesitate to start a thread or to start a private conversation with our dear staff members.

You can also come and join us at the Official Mobile Legends Bang Bang Discord Server
Which is inhabited by lots of fun, playable and friendly users worldwide!

Have a prosperous day ahead.

Post time 2018-6-20 09:12 PM | Show all posts
Hii @rudolffairbanks welcome to the forum and also please check portal for some usefull threads and also share us your ideas suggestion and problem.
Enjoy
Post time 2018-6-29 08:39 PM | Show all posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fTYeGhZ0ho enjoy this in rank game 4 vs 5 i turned back the faith 29 4 9
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-3-31 04:10 PM GMT+8