Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 226|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

Hi! \ (•◡•) /

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-19 04:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just sticking around to say hi hehe. I've been playing League of Legends so that might be why it was easier for me in the first levels I've played but Mobile Legends is a pain to play with n e wbs :( My rank is pretty low because my team is super weird sometimes.
I'm in a Korean server and I play with Koreans and I have no idea what they're saying sometimes LOL so it's kinda hard to communicate with them.
When I come back to America, I'm excited to start playing with English speakers... but not really at the same time cus most of them are toxic LOL
I play Karina, Eudora, and Estes. I know it's weird cus that's like three totally different champions, assassin, mage, and support. But it's fun trying out new champs and seeing the pros and cons of each one~~
I mainly use Karina cus it's fun jungling and ganking lanes. ~(˘▾˘~)
If you're good, would you be able to play rank with me??
user: babean
Please~~ I wanna raise my rank (ಥ﹏ಥ)
Post time 2018-6-19 06:42 PM | Show all posts
yea..i can play with u .....m just like    ....i need some good mage for my team...
Post time 2018-6-19 06:48 PM | Show all posts
i m just a normal guy....using every trick i know ..i m franco player .....i love that hero ..in that hero its all about his hook ...if he miss......they called me nub...it very hard to play ..total matches of franco is 350+  53%..invite me if u need my help....waiting for u
Post time 2018-6-19 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Hii @beanie welcome to the official forum of MLBB and also please check portal for more usefull threads and also share us your ideas thoughts and problems helps us make better community.
Enjoy and i hope you find a good teammates.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-3-29 02:53 AM GMT+8