Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 148|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] I lost my account

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-13 11:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I cleared cache and data for google store services and mobile legends in order to do a smurf account .. Somehow i lost my main account wich is level 23 :((((( im sure i bound my accoung .. Now im forced to do new account which is currently level 3 .. Can i get my account back i have all the information please help me
Post time 2018-6-13 11:41 PM | Show all posts
No if you are surely binded then you can switch to it after lvl8 .
Post time 2018-6-13 11:52 PM | Show all posts
Hello hamadal44,
Yes don't worry you can get your account back, if you had bound your game to any social platforms. Since you have cleared your data, you have lost your account data and reset to new account. Due to new policy, you need to level up your new account to level 8, and go to account settings > switch account > then switch. Tip: use the double xp card to quickly reach lvl 8. Next time, if you want to start a smurf, dont clear data. You can use another ML app, using apps like Parallel space. Hope it helps. Ty
 Author| Post time 2018-6-14 12:08 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2018-6-13 11:52 PM
Hello hamadal44,
Yes don't worry you can get your account back, if you had bound your game to any so ...

I have now 3 accounts ..
Level 23
Level 8
Level 3
I lost the first two
When i got level 8 i wanted to switch back to my main account a box appears telling me that this account will take the older one and the data will be lost
Post time 2018-6-14 06:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont bound my ios acc previously how i want to get back my old account. I made a complaint from game. But theres no reply.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 12:59 PM GMT+8