Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 650|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Share] Why fanny sucks

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-13 10:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Okay, there are a few things that i wanna point out here, ofc fanny is a nice hero and rly strong but there are things that doesn’t feel like is good about her
(I AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT FANNY BEING BAD BTW. I ONLY WANNA POINT OUT THAT FANNY IS NOT A “OP” CHAMP AT ALL ONLY IN THE RIGHT SITUATION)

1. The fact that shes so situational

I don’t know but like almost every hero counters her nowadays. Pretty sure that if you get a decent enemy team that she may feed hella much (than again yes i understand shes very awesome in the right moments but i don’t know. my question is should a character be this situational?

2. She is actually relaying on a buff?

This is quite a big joke, a hero that has to relay on a buff? Which is quite stupid. It almost feels like moonton designed her to be like this. I mean doesn’t that kinda bs?

3. Overall shes more in danger now since more and more people are starting to complain about her

I don’t know some people keep complaining about fanny because they got rekt by a good fanny. Why? Cant you throw her away when you are jawhead? Cant you kick her as chou? I don’t get it lol its so annoying to see people being so no-brain about such an awesome but also very situational hero

Post time 2018-6-13 11:59 PM | Show all posts
well I agree with what you are saying though. In my opinion, she is quite balanced hero no need buff/nerf, and she is the reason why pros prefer ML than other mobile moba. Those who are complaining for her nerf, need to learn how to counter her. And yes she is situational, every hero can be situational with a good enemy knowing how to deflect/counter. Ty for sharing your thoughts on this, I wanna see more opinions.
Post time 2018-6-14 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Why ban Akai and Helcult? Because they want to use Fanny a lot even she get blue buff.
Post time 2018-6-14 04:13 AM | Show all posts
did you saw what fanny did last week on MPL PHP ... i guess you didnt ?! then go to facebook page of ML and watch ;)

fanny if she is played propertly can win lost metch ...
Post time 2018-6-14 07:13 AM | Show all posts
fanny isn't situational, since she is a meta pick, which means pick or ban. "almost every hero" counters fanny is a natural answer to fanny in meta. people see fanny, they lock her counters. anyway, only 1 counter isn't enough to stop fanny, since she can move on entire map in seconds, she can just avoid her counter and gank other lanes. although, I think she is balanced, since only pro fannys are really that scary and mastering her usually take tons of games, so the effort must be worth.
Post time 2018-6-14 07:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by FatalXBullet at 2018-6-14 07:35 AM
fixthelag replied at 2018-6-14 07:13 AM
fanny isn't situational, since she is a meta pick, which means pick or ban. "almost every hero" coun ...

True. As Fanny user, I will aware from CC heroes countering Fanny. Mostly player lack of intellegence, they might complaint Fanny is OP without think first. They such awesomes player.
Post time 2018-6-14 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Let me be your ambassador for that complaint. I couldn't agree more, young one. Fanny is very situational. A lot of CC heroes or even petrify can stop/kill her easily. However, she is still OP but it depends on the user/player if they're good or not just good but knowledgeable.

It takes time to master or even be better to use Fanny.  
Post time 2018-6-14 03:10 PM | Show all posts
fanny is op :) even with tank items fanny deals huge dmg pro fanny is op and she is AOE  you have good theam and fanny enters in team fight after few seconds thats gg
Post time 2018-6-14 04:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Man fanny is hated more by the nubies. They complain endlessly that now she become a situational ONLY BUFF DEPENDING hero. Steal Buff/CC her she's dead. And its very stupid that Fanny have to come back to Spinner/Reaper to get buff everytime it runs out
 Author| Post time 2018-6-14 06:39 PM | Show all posts
pastichka replied at 2018-6-14 03:10 PM
fanny is op :) even with tank items fanny deals huge dmg pro fanny is op and she is AOE  you have go ...

Yes,
OP vs people like you
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-17 07:50 AM GMT+8