Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 204|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Buff for Balmond

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-13 08:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Lately, as more heroes get added to the game, Balmond is now the weakest enemey to be defeated regarding that he needs more DPS. Players using Balmond are having a hard time so it's time to buff or revamp his skills so that it will look more enjoyable. Please feature this one on a future update.
Post time 2018-6-13 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rɪəlʒað at 2018-6-13 10:15 PM

Don't worry. He will get rework soon as well as he get buff soon.

You can see easter egg Balmond rework from @Ar3neKn1ght thread here. I feel Balmond might get some buff soon. Keep smiling and cheers.

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... iewthread&tid=57902

Post time 2018-6-13 10:34 PM | Show all posts
I agree, balmond isnt so good and overall pretty boring to play imo...a rework would be good for him

If you’d like to report your suggestion to the Customers service than here are the steps:
Start the game —> when you are in the menu you’ll see left on top next to your ingame name a man with a headset tap on it —> suggestion -> chose the suggestion that fits your suggestion the most —> and fill in the form
Post time 2018-6-13 10:43 PM | Show all posts
I think he is getting reworked or remodeled soon, though I honestly don't think he is a bad hero overall. Not saying he doesn't deserve reworked or remodeled, I think he is actually pretty fun to play. I still use him pretty much okay in Epic rank though yes, not a high tier but he is still viable somehow for me.
Post time 2018-6-14 04:27 AM | Show all posts
I am sorry to disagree guys, when I created my account so I can upload gameplays it on my youtube channel. I used balmond, my thinking was I will be playing against less pro players so I used physical items on him, Crit and life steal first. I was amazed by the result I was thinking maybe we can consider him as an assassin , crit of first skill +  lifesteal + passive is really a kicker, then with his SS, banggg.
On my main, I tried to use him and asked my fried to use eudora, we gank enemy at level 1 on top, it was effective, we are at level 4, enemy is just level 2.
Post time 2018-6-14 06:35 AM | Show all posts
I wish they buff his 2nd skill base/ratios. It's not worth build ad on him because damage won't increase greatly, usually only berserker's fury is worth because crit chance + crit damage. That would at least make him a better fighter, because as tank he sucks.
Post time 2018-6-14 07:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
He's okay as an hybrid.  As a tank - He's very durable and sustain very well in teamfights. Even getting attack by a lot of opponents his health reduce very slow due to his defense and proper items. He also have the advantage in teamfights when fighting near minions which can help him regenerate percentage of his max HP. Also, he's ultimate is very fierceful towards low health enemies.  As a fighter - I don't see a lot of players built him full fighter instead semi-tank but I do see people built Berserker Fury to gain advantage 1v1 squishy heroes and of course killing minions due to his clearing minion wave skill. But stick to building him Curse Helmet & Blade Armor since it'll deal multiple damage combined with second skill.  From my perspective, he's OP as before people don't use him nowadays in high-elo rank due to his ultimate nerf to kill Turtle & Lord but yeah he needs to be popular again.
Post time 2018-6-14 11:49 AM | Show all posts
For me, Balmond is the most balanced hero so far compared to Chou. There's no need for a buff or a nerf, he's just A-Okay *wink*
Post time 2018-6-14 08:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by DotConm at 2018-6-14 08:56 PM

Just give him a tank build with high HP, WOTAQ, and use Iron Wall when WOTAQ's passive is active. I tried it, basically I died but my enemies are just getting wiped out -before it even begins or ends lol XD-
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-6-23 07:47 PM GMT+8