Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 450|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Share] HOW to invalid games (Help)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-13 05:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Finixie at 2018-6-13 05:26 PM

Is it correct, at least 3 AFK from the team the game will be authomaticly invalid, and
ranking stars will remain the same?
Post time 2018-6-13 06:18 PM | Show all posts
If there is someone afk for three minutes and no one was killed during the three minutes, the system will tell you that you can surrender and the match will be invalid. (Anyone getting killed by turrets is ok)

Usually it won't work because your teammate is too stupid to understand that no one should be killed during that time. I go afk on purpose and tell them I'd afk for them sometimes when I got a team of toxic players, granted they fail to make the match invalid and ended up losing.

Post time 2018-6-13 08:21 PM | Show all posts
This feature is only available for rank mode.
when someone is detected as AFK, and there is no KDA yet then in the 3rd minute your team can surrender. the match will counted as invalid match. also no star reduced for non-full team match. if its full team match, your star will keep reduced.
Post time 2018-6-13 08:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-6-13 08:21 PM
This feature is only available for rank mode.
when someone is detected as AFK, and there is no KDA y ...

Firstly - going afk is big crap. Don't do that, never do that. Especially when someone decided to choose a hero you don't like or when you think the setup is crap. You should always take on any game and if you fail - well, at least you tried. A real pro never quits - even if he is playing alone.

Secondly - If a person from your team goes afk and the game ends, everyone in his or her original lobby team will be punished hard for it. I'd rather loose a star instead of being deducted 10 credit score points and be banned from ranked for a period of time.
Post time 2018-6-13 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Phynaster replied at 2018-6-13 07:38 PM
Firstly - going afk is big crap. Don't do that, never do that. Especially when someone decided to  ...

yeah, its for the full-team match. If you are going to solo or duo in rank, then make invalid match. the only one whos get punished is the AFK.
Post time 2018-6-13 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Why so many players don't understand this? PLEASE FIX.
It really sucks when you want to invalid the game because of afk and your stpd teammates start attacking.
Post time 2018-6-13 10:41 PM | Show all posts
Jeimsu replied at 2018-6-13 08:54 PM
Why so many players don't understand this? PLEASE FIX.
It really sucks w ...

yeah, its quite annoying when they ignoring our chats and explanation. I have failed 1 time to get invalid match just because 1 of my teammates is keep attacking and being the first blood. its not because he didnt know, we have explain it clearly. guess what he say? "nvm. I don't care as long as the AFK lost his star. I have star protection atm."

any idea about how to "Fix it" ?
I always lack of idea to deal with personal traits. XD
Post time 2018-6-14 01:21 AM | Show all posts
I don't mind if they keep it to 3 minutes, but if they removed the no KDA condition that would have been easier

But then again there is no need to make the invalid easier as it can encourage people to abuse it to end the game earlier when they met a strong squad, they can just make it invalid. And that would suck for the team that would have won

Going afk or conciding defeat doesn't mean you are weak, if the results is already clear surrendering earlier saves the trouble for everyone. You don't have to play all the way until you lose to show that you are serious. Like strategy games chess/ starcraft, if you think there is nothing else to be done you should just let the opponent win and lose with grace. I don't believe in finishing all matches, it costs battery and time and you literally only gain frustration, it doesn't work like badminton. It just gives you more time to play another game instead of wasting your time on a lost cause.

What I hate the most is when people are threatening to afk and is still not afk. Do I owe them a thing? No. Did I leave without saying? No. They are already fighting amongst one another before the match even started and I do not want any of it and you can obviously see they don't care at all
Post time 2018-6-14 06:20 AM | Show all posts
I remember not long time ago only 1 afk was enough to trigger star protection. But when I played recently with an afk, I just got more star protection points and lose a star anyway. It doesn't feel to matter too much, since afkers are also sent to enemy team and you get your star back anyway, but you could at least stop playing rank for that day, avoiding these dudes.
 Author| Post time 2018-6-14 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-6-15 03:43 AM
191740976 replied at 2018-6-13 06:18 PM
If there is someone afk for three minutes and no one was killed during the three minutes, the system ...

thank you for this info.

fixthelag replied at 2018-6-14 06:20 AM
I remember not long time ago only 1 afk was enough to trigger star protection. But when I played rec ...

most of the time I encountered AFK teammate which is annoying, we lose stars through them I told my teammate better leave the game since it's not started, and since everybody are in the base

191740976 replied at 2018-6-14 01:21 AM
I don't mind if they keep it to 3 minutes, but if they removed the no KDA condition that would have  ...

the problem of AFK it happen most of the time, when they were not able to pick their hero that they want. (
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 01:26 PM GMT+8