Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 183|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Query] How to do live streaming?:)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-13 05:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey guys,

I have been wondering how live streaming is working. I went to the live stream tab and linked myself to youtube, effectively enabling it. Now I see a little bar on top, displaying how many viewers I have (So far 4 at one time was the maximum.<.<) but that is about it.

I have been testing with a friend for a bit and we noticed that when one watches the other and writes something, the person writing it can see the chat bar floating around but the streamer himself does not. Nor do we receive any given likes. They get distracted from the account of the person giving them but the person who is supposed to get it? Well, nothing.

Does anyone know a solution for this?
Post time 2018-6-13 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Ingame streaming is different with youtube streaming.
If you use youtube/facebook streaming then it will streamed to facebook/youtube. viewers can't send any give there to your game account.

for ingame streaming, in settings if you turn on the streaming assistant you will get pop up box that show up your current viewers (ingame viewers).

the chats somehow is not show up for the streamer. so its like chit-chats for the viewers to viewers. and for gift/like is different with Arena Contest. In Arena Contest we need to choose which player to receive the gift/likes but in the personal streaming the gift/likes will be deliver to the streamer. so the teammates will get nothing. and you can check it from Live Stream Records screen.

This is where you can see the likes (heart) amount that given to you

and this is where you can check the diamonds gifts amount that given to you.

Author| Post time 2018-6-14 12:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you very much my dear friend. :>
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-17 07:12 AM GMT+8