Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 831|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hero/Skin Concept Art

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-13 04:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2018-6-13 04:36 PM
WeeklyHSSurvey1.png

"Just to remind you all. This is still a concept and none of them are confirmed yet!
Stay tuned for further up dates!"
This will be a new weekly post/update basing on the latest surveys from the game. Also, we advise you all to participate if theres a poll that you will receive in-game or any social media that mobile legends cater.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoonOrGone.png

Leomord (Fighter)
(Till confirmed)
The name Leomord is just temporary and will basically change. Its obvious that this new hero will be a fighter just by telling the looks, body-build, sword. Some theories that this was supposed to be Martis's skin. The fact that the original concept of Martis is that he's wielding a long sword instead of daggers.

Jack (Fighter/Assassin)
(Till confirmed)
Jack the Horseman of Apocalypse is just a made-up name. No name has been tagged for this specific hero. The is the survey wherein he holds a sword and with a armored horse. OH and btw, Alice is looking for a person named Jack, right?
*conspiracy intensifies*

Tress (Tank)
(Till confirmed)
This survey is kinda crooked because its literally looks the same with a movie character. This will be a potential partner to Grock though its obvious. If I were to base it this hero will be the same as Uranus.

Hanabi "Viper" (Marksman)
(Till confirmed)

Hanababy will have a new skin which is called Viper. It will either be Elite or Special or it could be Epic. Not sure for now if this will be out just like Natalia's Deadly Mamba skin. I think both of their skin will be released together. It would be a snake fight!
Viper vs Mamba

Post time 2018-6-15 09:20 AM | Show all posts
Hello may I have the Mythic border file png??
Post time 2018-6-17 12:49 AM | Show all posts
YES!!! another fighter
Post time 2018-6-27 01:02 AM | Show all posts
roger
Post time 2018-7-1 06:06 AM | Show all posts
Odette skin  my id mononokee
Post time 2018-7-1 06:07 AM | Show all posts
Love this guys u are the best
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 01:00 PM GMT+8